I Greetings, Ninth Uncle (In progress)

Cheng Yujin was the older twin sister known to excel in the four arts, virtuous, gorgeous beyond words, intelligent, versed in etiquette and decorum, and quick-witted, who was supposed to be betrothed to an excellent man, after saving his life. However, she later learned that her fiance, Marquis Jingyong, proposed to her because he mistakenly recognized her as his younger twin sister.

Cheng Yujin then unwittingly becomes the villain who replaced her sister's good marriage, preventing the main couple from being together.

A really mean older sister and a poisonous ex-wife.

After the rebirth of the two sisters, the younger twin sister revealed the "conspiracy" early on, causing Cheng Yujin to chuckle as she tore up the engagement letter.

Everyone was gloating and happily waiting to see her regret her actions. However, before Marquis Jingyong had a chance to see Cheng Yujin's regret, he saw his former fiancee marrying her uncle.

The ninth uncle of the Cheng family was truly a hidden dragon.

''All men are selfish. They see beautiful things and only think about plundering, possessing, Occupy, even if you move out hundreds of inappropriate truths, they will not be able to match their selfishness." Cheng Yujin looked at him blankly, Cheng Yuanjing also looked at her, and suddenly smiled: "Without exception."

Men are selfish, without exception.

Including him.

The only difference is that he is the most powerful."

68 very long Chapters