OPR - 13

Hola my readers. Hope you are being positive and safe in these unpredictable cicumstances. I am also trying to adjust with the new routine of life. So here is a lil something to cheer you all.

As silence prevailed in the room Khushi Kumari Gupta tried to control the anger that was boiling within the confines of her mind. She had seen enough. She had tolerated enough. But not anymore thought the woman. Its time to make the Over Possessive Raizada see the error of his ways. So naturally, with a fierce look that surpassed her previous fears, Khushi stood up from her chair to face the CEO of AR.

You have no right to beat him. NO RIGHT. You cannot simply harm anyone who tries to be close to me Mr. Raizada!!

Khushi noticed how his intense gaze did not waver at all, despite of her Kaali avatar. As of her words made no difference to him at all. A simple blink of eyes was his only response. This alone irked Khushi Gupta.

Say something, will you?!? Answer me!!

Relax sweetheart. You have turned into a beetroot with all that...lividness. 

And I have every right to act the way I did because no one can harm what's mine. Understood? Now, why don't we forget all this and...

Shut up. Just shut up. Are you INSANE?!? How can you ask me to forget what happened between you and Nanheji? You hurt him and in turn, you hurt me!

He advanced towards Khushi with an annoyed look but the lady was in no mood to entertain him this time. So she held up my hand to make him stop abruptly. 

Khushi you are not in the mood to understand at all. So how do you expect me to justify my actions...if you are gonna act like this?

Picking up her bag and belongings from the table Ms. Gupta turned around to leave the conference room only to bang against a wall of flesh and muscles. Not again she mused when the familiar bronze hands steadied her.

Stop this childishness sweetheart. In the act of saving you your so-called new friend tried to get all touchy-feely with you. I witnessed the whole thing. So I am not wrong here.

Ripping his hands away from her shoulders Khushi took a step away from him. Unfortunately for Raizada Khushi’ mind drifted to a totally different tangent. She could adjust with thousands of alter-egos but not thousands of irrational and absurd alter-egos. One has to draw a line when things cross a certain limit.

Mr. Raizada I gave a chance to us because I thought we had the potential to be something really good in the future...but...

Dark as the night orbs stared back at Khushi Kumari Gupta. However, she felt high on anger with a little mix of annoyance and for once the lady wanted to make a firm decision.

But what Khushi...?Where are you going with this huh?

Your emotionally challenged self is hitting on my nerves right now. And I think we need to take a break. 

Before Khushi could complete her words a cold and harsh interjection made her stop altogether. The tone of her Boss resembled the old and forgotten ASR. She could not help but recall the times when he had screamed at her for no reason at all. Gulping her disbelief she blatantly stared at the persona of Raizada which had been missing in action for a while.

Khushi Kumari Gupta have you lost it? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!? Forget this silly idea of break...alright? Because you simply cannot do so. Not when I want you to be with ME!!!