forbidden romance

Jess and Dean stood face to face. Dean's stared into Jess's eyes, angrily, hiding his tears away. He towered over his loves new boyfriend. He never realised how much he could miss Rory, he missed her smart comebacks and her book obsession. He missed the movie nights, and the hours spent watching her buy books. He missed the 'i love you's, and the kisses. He missed her face, her body and her personality. He missed Rory. Jess wasn't right for her, he told himself. We will get back together, we're soulmates. We're perfect... But the more he said, the less he believed. Jess looked at him with a careless look. It was late at night, while they stood in front of Luke's. Dean felt so many mixed emotions about the situation, he was confused. Looking at Jess, he felt more than hate... Daresay he felt the feeling. The feeling he had for Rory, the feeling he had for his ex back in Chicago, the feeling. They stared into each others eyes, for three minutes. Dean was counting. He looked down at Jess's lips. He suddenly felt an urge to kiss them. Jess took a step closer to Dean, their chests almost touching. Dean slowly moved his hand to Jess's hair. He stroked it, a slight smile coming to his mouth. He hasn't smiled since the dance competition. His lips opened up, showing his teeth. He pressed his teeth together, as he slowly moved his head near Jess's. He slid his hand down from his hair to his hip, pulling him in. Jess looked shocked. Their noses were touching, as he could taste Dean's breath. Jess shut his eyes and dived in. Dean aggressively grabbed Jess's behind, still raging from loosing Rory. He pushed Jess against a wall, as they were both still in shock. Jess took control and turned him around, pressing Dean against the wall. They looked almost like they were about to punch eachother. Dean attempted to pull away, mortified of what he had just done, but Jess kept going. Dean was panting as Jess was caressing his neck. Dean pushed him away, storming out. He ran around the corner to his home, as he dropped to his knees. Tears rolled out of his eyes like a fountain. What had he just done?