making up and making out

Dean spent everyday with Lindsay. He didn't enjoy her company at all, but he enjoyed wanted Jess being jealous. Dean always waited for the end of lunch to get away from her, and into class with him. After school, Dean had a new tradition of going past Luke's. He liked to walk past to see Jess and Rory. He wanted to make sure Jess still felt the way Dean did. They would always stare at eachother. Dean wished Jess and Rory would finally break up. He wanted Jess to himself. He imagined Jess in his arms, laying on the couch, watching movies. He remembered doing that with Rory. He thought about them watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The talk Lorelai gave him, and the bracelet. He thought about how much he loved Rory. He walked past Luke's. Jess didn't even glance at him. He looked mad. Jealous. Dean knew that his time was now. He opened the door, and followed Jess upstairs. They both had things to say, but they stayed quiet. Dean stepped forward, grabbing Jess by the neck. They kissed passionately. Jess pushed Dean onto the couch. He pulled on Dean's shirt. Trying to take it off. Dean helped, throwing it on the ground. Dean took off his shoes, and socks. Jess reached for his pants. He slid the zipper down, and slowly slid his hand in his jeans. He touched the rim of his underwear, as the phone rang. They both flinched. Jess answered, as Dean put his shirt back on. He slipped into his shoes, running out the door. Jess quickly grabbed his hair, kissing him once more. Dean nodded to him. He ran out the door, and out of Luke's. He thought of the kiss, only in his mind, all he could think of was kissing Rory.