revenge of the raging dean

It had been months since the kiss. Dean hadn't seen much of Jess in that time, and even if he did, he tried to avoid eye contact. Dean remembered the situation on how he broke up with Rory. He realised Jess got Rory from making her jealous. A smile came to his face, his evil plan forming. A while back, a girl name Lindsay asked him out at school. He declined, when he was still pining for Rory. He told her he was recovering from a breakup. Dean layed in bed, dozing off. He dreamt of seeing Jess again. Jess was an amazing kisser. He wondered if Rory knew that. He'd like to think she didn't. Hours later, Dean woke up, ready to go to school. He put on a shirt and some pants, and went into the bathroom. He knew today needed to be perfect. He sprayed his hair down, and combed it to how he wanted it. He put on his backpack, and ran out the door. He saw Lindsay, and asked her out. She accepted. Dean took a glance at Jess, who was starring at him. He kissed Lindsay. Jess looked uncomfortable. Dean smiled. He walked off, winking. Lindsay was in shock. She ran off to her friends, looking like this was her first kiss. He remembered when Rory did that. He smiled at the thought of it. He wondered why he was smiling. He pushed those feelings aside.