Dissapointment

Henry sat in his office awaiting Jane Seymour, she was reluctant in her affections to him, but he sent after her, and she would not dare not to arrive after official summon. Finally the door opened and the timid blond girl came through the door. She courtsied before him.

Henry beckoned her to come closer and to sit on his lap, she was shy but se had done as was instructed. Henry looked at her pale face, blue doe like eyes and blond hair. He realized she did not looked that different from countless other women from court, to his mind came Lady Blunt, who proved, he was cappable of having a son.

"I respect your honor," he told her as she sat on his lap. He though this timid behavior would excite him, but she was submitting to him so easily. With all the facade of maintaining her maidenhood he expected of her to put up more of a fight when it came to his advances. He did not know if it was his charm or only her submissive nature, so he decided to go further. "May I kiss you Jane."

She looked in his eyes, timidly nodded and then slowly leaned into the kiss. The kiss was sweet, but Henry was dissapointed. This was not the victory he expected, it was too easy. When he was about to pull away from the kiss he heard the doors open and exclaim. "Oh my God."

His wife arrived in the room. He immediately released Jane and stand up to face his wife.

"What is this?" cried Anne as she slammed the door. "Now when my womb is doing what is supposed to do, i'll find you in Mistress Seymour's embrace."

He dissmised Jane. Now he had to calm his wife. His quick pursuit of Jane Seymour seemed less and less worth the efford and his time.

"Shh it's allright" he tried to sooth his wife. But she was still weeping.

"Why are you doing this to my?" She cried. She slipped from his arms and ran from his ofice.

Anne was running back to her chambers. It was as she feared, her husbant was in the clutches of that blond hussy. She felt her world was collapsing on itself and she needed the only security she had right now. She barged into her chambers, there were two of her ladies in waiting. But the person she hoped to see was not there.

"Where is Rossette?" she barked at the ladies in waiting.

"TT-the royal apothecary arrived and i-insisted she went with him." stuttered out one of the ladies in waiting.

"The old fool can insist however he wants. Find her and bring her back. She is not to leave my chambers untill i say otherwise!" she ordered. The more competent of those two hastily leaved the chambers in pursuit of the healer.

Anne went to lie down, this stress was not good for her. When she felt sharp pain. It was like a hot knife burried itself in her stomach, what was more painfull for her was, it was a feeling she was familiar with. "No! No! No! No! Bring Rossette! Hurry! No! No! No!" she weeped as she sat on her bed her hands she dig her hands between her legs. She felt blood stain her fingers as she desperately tried to keep her child in her body.

Hello readers. Thank you for your patience. There was a problem with my dissertation thesis that prevented me from writing this chapter sooner. I'll try to update more frequently, now it should be more doable.

Anyway thank you so much for your kind comments, it is one of the main reasons i keep coming back to this story even ater hiyatus so thank you so much.

I was thinking about starting another yandere story, since then I can create for myself more of a writing schedule and keep up organised updates. I was thinking either Game of Thrones (with a little Gulliver's travells twist), Deadly Class, or Gotham. (I was thinking about putting this to AN, but I know it's annoing when the story is riddled with ANs). Anyhow comment what would you preffered, or put your own suggestions of a yandere- fanficworthy franchaises in the comments.

Take care.