04

Shuhua is once again found outside Soojin's classroom. But this time, she's not alone.

Soojin can clearly see Shuhua talking to the person, and that person is Tzuyu. The two had been talking for more than half an hour already and she wishes for her class to be over already so she can go out and talk to Shuhua.

She saw how Shuhua pouted at Tzuyu while the latter laughed at her and she can literally hear her own heart breaking. Is this what jealousy really is?

And finally, the bell started ringing and they were all dismissed. Shuhua finally looked at her, smiling and she doesn't have the heart to not return it and so she did smile back.

Standing from her seat with her things, she followed the two foreign students Yuqi and Minnie out since Soyeon and Miyeon is in another class from them.

"yah! did you cut class or something?" Yuqi asks Shuhua and the girl shook her head.

"I didn't, our teacher isn't around..so I asked Tzuyu here to stay with me for awhile." Shuhua said and cling her right arm at Tzuyu's left.

"it's more like for almost an hour, she won't let me go..I should have been home now and doing some advance reading and stuffs you know." Tzuyu said with an annoyed voice but a smile on her face.

"you can't last an hour with me being mad at you Tzuyu..and we both know that, thus you're here with me." Shuhua said smirking and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Soojin thinks her presence isn't important and she never felt it ever since, not until this day.

"by the way, Tzuyu~ah..you know these two from years ago but I've never formally introduced you to my girlfriend, so.." Shuhua stated as she lets go from Tzuyu and move closer to her, her right arm around her shoulder.

"this is Seo Soojin, my girlfriend." Shuhua said and Soojin can feel her whole being turn red.

Here she is being jealous and just that six words, she's back to being whipped all over again.

"yah! I'm not!" she says as she glared at Shuhua but the latter just smiled ar her.

"and my Jinjin~ah, this is my childhood best friend Chou Tzuyu." she added and Tzuyu extended her right hand for a handshake.

She accepted it as she look at Tzuyu who's smiling at her, "okay, enough with the handshake thing..I hate it." she heard Shuhua say and was even the one who pulled her hand out from the handshake.

Miyeon and Soyeon showed up then, "oh hi Tzuyu!" the two greeted the taller Taiwanese and Tzuyu greeted them back.

"hello Soyeon and Miyeon." she says with the same smile.

"will you be joining us walking towards the bus station today? since you just live near there, right?" Miyeon asks and Tzuyu shook her head no.

"you're right but I actually can't go with you all, I have to do some grocery shopping since this girl here consumed all my supplies." Soojin heard Tzuyu said, Shuhua just chuckled at the words and slaps Tzuyu's hand away from her face since the girl is pointing at her.

Soojin's mind then went back to the time where Yuqi said that Tzuyu cooks for Shuhua as well. Is that the reason why she ran out of supplies?

"Jinjin~ah? you okay?" she then heard Shuhua say, eyes now looking at her worriedly.

"huh?" she asks as she noticed that Tzuyu's already gone and the two couples are now walking ahead them.

"you were spacing out..are you tired?" Shuhua asks her and she shook her head.