08

NOTE: Had to use that pic. above, they're just so cute I can't even !! my gosh !

//////////

Soojin was the first one to wake up the next morning, her eyes fully adjusting while looking up at the ceiling, she notice something heavy on her body and a warm thing on her neck.

Slowly, she stole a glance at Shuhua to see if what she's thinking is right. And indeed it is. Shuhua is snuggling close to her, right hand on her waist, mouth closer to her neck.

And somehow, her right arm became Shuhua's pillow. When and how it happened, she has no idea. All she knows is her face is getting redder every second.

This is the closest scenario that's ever happened with the both of them. And judging by how numb her arm feels like, she knows that this position had been going on for hours. That thought made her blush even more.

Yeh Shuhua, her first ever secret love is sleeping beside her, cuddling and snuggling closer to her neck, her arm as the girl's pillow and Shuhua's right hand on her waist. Soojin thinks at this point she's blessed too much.

She then felt Shuhua move even more closer to her, if that's possible.

what are you doing to me Yeh Shuhua?! she thinks as she slowly relaxes in Shuhua's embrace.

Feeling her eyes turn heavy, just like that, sleep took over her body once again.

+++++

Soojin, despite being asleep can weirdly feel someone's stare on her. Slowly, her eyes opened and she saw Shuhua looking at her.

Shuhua's left hand supporting her head as she stares at Soojin with a smile on her lips. "good morning Jinjin~ah." she greets the girl.

"g-good morning Shu." Soojin greeted as well as she slowly move away from Shuhua and sat down on the futon, she looks back at the girl who's still lying in the same position.

She felt her breathing go abnormal by how ethereal Shuhua looks right now.

"are you hungry?" she tried to speak and luckily she did not stutter.

Shuhua laid back down and stretched her arms up, yawning a bit. Her t-shirt going up as well and since Soojin's following her every move, it's safe to say that Soojin's about to die any second if Shuhua doesn't stop raising her arms like that.

"a bit, I'll be your assistant again today." Shuhua said and finally sat down as well.

Soojin finally regained her proper breathing and immediately stood to get away from Shuhua but she only stumbled on Miyeon's feet making her almost fall-keyword: almost.

"Oh My God!" she literally yelled and Shuhua was quick to pull Soojin's hand towards her and well, Soojin fell right on top of Shuhua.

Eyes close, heart beating even more wild, she slowly opened her eyes only to see Shuhua staring at her.

"are you okay?" she heard the girl ask in the most soft voice she ever heard from the girl.

"y-yeah." she answers, hoping Shuhua won't notice her stuttering.

And here she is again, being captivated by Shuhua's eyes. She's always love how Shuhua has this specific look whenever she stares at someone and for her, for her that look is attractive.

"Jinjin~ah." Shuhua calls her and she hummed as an answer, she doesn't trust her mouth right now.

"I need to pee." and her tomato cheeks is back again.

She immediately stood and helped Shuhua stand as well.

"I'm sorry about that Shu." she says panicking a bit but Shuhua just shrug and smiled at her.

"it's fine Jinjin~ah, it was an accident. I wouldn't want you to fall on the floor you know..but I really need to pee, meet you at the kitchen." Shuhua says with the fastest lines she heard from the girl, she really thinks Shuhua can rap because of that.

"I swear she'll be the death of me." she whispers to herself as she fixes her shirt and did some inhale and exhale breathing exercise before she went to the kitchen.

+++++

She decided she'll go easy for their breakfast. Just pancakes, scrambled eggs, then fried rice and coffee, plus green tea for Minnie since she doesn't drink coffee.

"what can I help you with Jinjin?" Shuhua asks as soon as she entered the kitchen.

"just do the coffee and tea for Minnie, please." Soojin says, not looking at Shuhua since she's busy with the pancakes.

She felt Shuhua move around, probably to do what she asked the girl to. But then suddenly, on her last pancake, she felt someone back hug her.

"please tell me you have chocolate syrup for that." she heard Shuhua asks.

"of course, you'd die without chocolate Shu." she says, trying her best to ignore the fact that Shuhua's been trying to kill her with all that she's been doing since she met her.

She heard Shuhua giggle from behind her and she swears it's one of the cutest things Shuhua did, well, everything Shuhua does is cute, for her that is.

"I can still survive without it Jinjin, as long as I have you." Shuhua says and Soojin can't fight the smile on her face when she heard that.

"yah! you two! stop being lovey dovey this early! I'm dying here!" they heard Yuqi say and Shuhua lets go from the back hug.

"tss, who even told you to drink that much." she heard Shuhua said and so she look at the two from behind her.

She smiled even more when she saw how Shuhua tried to lessen Yuqi's hang over state by massaging her temple.

There's a lot of reasons why she fell for this girl and she's not regretting any bit of it.

+++++

They sat on their dining area with Yuqi beside Soyeon, who's literally feeding her since the former looks so wrecked. Miyeon and Minnie are doing just fine with the latter casually drinking her tea while Miyeon drinks her coffee.

Shuhua on the other hand is happily eating the pancake with a chocolate syrup in it, literally a lot of chocolate. Soojin just secretly stole glances at the girl while eating fried rice and scrambled eggs.

"what should we do today?" she heard Yuqi say.

"what? I thought you're about to be dead and now you're asking that question?" Shuhua answers.

"my head just remembered the fact that today's Saturday and thus it means we gotta do something together." Yuqi answered back as she then smiled at Soyeon who's still feeding her.

"okay, I'm up for anything actually." Shuhua answers back once again as she went back to eating her precious pancakes with chocolate syrup.

"let's do some shopping? then hangout at the mall for some games or something?" Minnie suggested and the girls agreed.

"let's go there for lunch as well, I honestly have no idea what to cook anymore." Soojin said that made the girls chuckle.

"I'd eat even the shell eggs if you cook them Jinjin." Shuhua casually answers that made all of them laugh, even Soojin.