12

NOTE: any thoughts about my story? (if anyone's actually reading this or what)

//////

Monday is here once again, Soojin's still daydreaming about Shuhua and her, but of course, it's not like she'll voice out her thoughts to anyone.

She's currently waiting for Shuhua to show up outside her home since the latter told her yesterday after sending her home from their group picnic that she'll pick Soojin up today.

While she's waiting, she took her phone out and went to see the picture from yesterday once again. A smile grew in her expression as she stares at it.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing, showing Shuhua's picture, the one she took from yesterday. Of course, Shuhua's name on her phone is still "BABY 😍", and she's not planning to change it at all.

"yes?" she asks once she answered the call, pretending to be uninterested.

"good morning Jinjin~ah!! I'm already outside, let's goooo?" she heard Shuhua said and so she looked through her window and saw Shuhua's car parking outside.

"okay, be out in a second." she said as she ended the call.

With a smile on her face, she went out from her house, making sure to lock the door.

She then entered Shuhua's car and sat beside her.

"why did you right away ended the call Jinjin~ah?" Shuhua asks, pouting at her.

She rolled her eyes trying her best not to smile at Shuhua's childish yet cute act.

"it's not a big deal Shu and besides, what else should we talk about through phone anyways when we'll literally see each other." she said and Shuhua just lightly glared at her.

"you don't wanna talk to me." Shuhua said, voice sounding like a kid and Soojin chuckled at that before answering.

"Yeh Shuhua, stop being a kid and just drive..we'll be late in class if you don't start moving." she said and Shuhua did started driving, ignoring her presence.

She finds it cute when Shuhua's like this, it makes her feel like the girl needs her attention..though she'll give it to her right away, but she's not admitting that.

They arrived in school with surprisingly a comfortable atmosphere despite Shuhua not speaking to her at all.

"you really mad at me?" she asks as they walk through their school hallways.

"of course not..I'm just tired, slept late last night." Shuhua answered as they went to their lockers.

Soojin opened her locker and a paper once again fell, like the usual.

Dear You,

Just seeing you brightens my day. But seeing you smile makes me even more happy.

Note: I would like to know what you think about me, will you write back to me? You can put it on top of your locker. That's only if you want to do it. I'll be waiting 'til 12 noon.

I love you.

Soojin chuckled while reading the letter, she actually wrote one for the sender since her friends suggested it and Shuhua reminded her the same thing yesterday.

"you just chuckled, what did it say?" Shuhua asks, closing her own locker that's located just a few doors from Soojin's.

Soojin handed Shuhua the letter, letting the girl read what it sent as she took her books needed for the day.