CHAPTER 10

YOUR POV
---------------

I'm not in the mood to talk to Yoongi, because we argue each other. I mean what is wrong with him? What is wrong to texted someone? He doesn't even own my life. Or.. could it be...
HE IS Jelly? Hmm. That's interesting. But funny at the same time. But I think that's not it. Or could it be?

I laughed at my self for over thinking.

~Ting~

Could it be Yoongi?..I thought

I grabbed my phone and checked who it was. It wasn't Yoongi. It was the boy I met.

°°°

You change his nickname

Jungkook:
Ah! Hi Noona!

You:
Oh hi!

Jungkook:
How r u? 😁

You:
I'm finee, How bout u?

Jungkook:
Same! But I'm tired at the same time. 😪

You:
Hm? Why r u tired?

Jungkook:
I just practiced

You:
For what?

Jungkook:
Uhmm...

School?

You:
Ouh! Ya. By the way uhm I gtg bye! U should rest

Jungkook:
Okiii! Bye!!

°°°

I turned off my phone. I'm was about to take a nap, but my phone buzzed again.

I think it's Jungkook again..I thought
I decide to ignore. I and take a nap.

***

YOONGI POV

I decide to texted Y/N. But she didn't reply back. I sigh in frustration.
What have I done now? I think she is really mad. What was I thinking that day? Why did I said things like that..?
I must out of my self that day. But swag.

I saw Jungkook smiling alone. I raised my eyebrow. I looked at him intensely. Jungkook noticed. And nervously looked at me.

"Y-yes Hyung?" He stuttered. I raised my eyebrow.

"You look like a creep. Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"O-oh I-" he hesitate to answer
He suddenly smiled.

"It's a girl.." Jungkook broke into a smile

"I-"

Taehyung camed out of nowhere and went to us then look at Jungkook with shocked face.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" Taehyung shouted at Jungkook's face. All of the members. Looked at us with shocked face.