CHAPTER 18

1 weak later

Jungkook found out that Y/N blocked him,

Yoongi was still upset because Y/N didn't give him a chance to explain.
He was at the practice room with the other members. They were practicing for the upcoming concert on sunday.
And it's wednesday today.

They were practicing their new songs,
ON, Black swan, and others.

Yoongi was just starring at the corner of the practice room, Namjoon notice and pat the back of Yoongi, He flinched and look at Namjoon.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Still upset?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi looked down and said "Kinda."
Namjoon nodded and looked away.
Suddenly, Namjoon got something on his head. He tapped Yoongi, and Yoongi Look at him.

"I got an idea." Namjoon said.

●●●

"Thank you for buying." Y/N said as she bow to the costumer. Y/N is kinda upset for not chatting Yoongi, she want to unblock him but can't help it but get shy or embarrass. And she was upset because she wont receive any payments in 1 month.

Suddenly she heard screaming some high pitch notes outside the store, she went to look at what was that, and she saw a "pale skin guy, a handsome one, a familiar one- wait... its's that.."
She widen her eyes, while Yoongi step closer to the counter.
"can I borrow Ms. Han Y/N for today?"
The guy asked our boss, the boss widen his eyes, and he nodded quickly.
The guy looked at Y/N.

"Here,"
Yoongi hand her a ticket. and before he leaves he quickly snatch Y/N's phone.
He open it because and there is no passworf of it. Yoongi unblock his number.

"Never block me again, I gotta talk to you." Yoongi said.

Yoongi was about to walk out of the store. But Y/N called his name.

"YAH, YOONGI-AH."

Yoongi stop but didn't look back, and after that he continue walking again right towards the white Van.

All of the 'fans' are looking at her, and started to whisper each other.

•••

She got home. And decide to text Yoongi.

she looks at Yoongi's nickname in her phone.
"YoongiPapi"
Which is she didn't know, she sighed again and texted Yoongi.

You:
YAH MIN YOONGI

She waited for a second and she receive a reply.

YoongiPapi:
oh, hi.

You:
DONT OH HI ME MINT YOONGI,
WHATS WITH LE TICKET.

YoongiPapi:
can u quit with the capslock first.

You:
Oh sorry-

btw whats with the ticket now??

YoongiPapi:
try to read it, so you'll know.

Y/N tried to read it, and it says
: Ticket for concert
-Sunday showing.
-9AM AT ***** Place.

A concert..??- she thought

You:
Concert??