Chapter 22

YourPOV
This is the day.

..sunday..

The concert. I was ready and prepared my things. I call out a taxi,and I took my wallet out and put the concert ticket to it.

I raised my hand for a taxi and I got one. I went inside the car while the driver drove.

Yoongi POV
It's here the concert, I was expecting Y/N to come, I look at the clock and a half an hour it'll start, "okay get ready, boys" Noona the staff said. We all now dress up, and the other members were excited right now. I was kinda nervous to make a mistake while Y/N is watching, "One last practice," Jhope said, we all stand up and went to the practice room to practice,

Noone POV
She payed the taxi, and said thanks, She was now on a line, she saw a hundred plus of people on a line, some of them are holding a big poster, she went inside it.

As he stepped down inside she feels the chills down to her spine, she went to the seat where she belongs.

After few minutes, the concert has finally started.

I saw Suga and the other members where coming up to the stage.
I couldn't help my be flustered, Suga is really good looking.

----

Few hours have passed, the concert has been going, it'll end sooner now.

"Hello everyone." Suga said as people on the concert started screaming loud as hell. Suga chuckled and proceed to speak.

"There is someone special to me, right now to this room. She gave me light, lighter than my goals that I already achieved thanks to the armys. I wanted her to come up from the stage. Suga spoke, he scanned and searched for you, he smiled once he finally saw you. The guards were guarding you to go up from the stage, you were feeling nervous, your heart could not take it anymore. Your close to tears.

The 6boys were cheering.
"CAN you be my girlfriend?" Suga proposed.

(I mean who would say no)

Y/N nodded happily and bursted into tears, Suga lifted up Y/N and kissed.
"I love you"
"I love you more"

The end.

Hello!! It's been a year, but I came back, it was so sudden but I decided to finish the story first :(((

Since I lost my interest because of the years have passed.