𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

❛❛ put these on ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol enters the kitchen, finding that all of the boys were already there "good morning" she greets.

they turn to her with somehow worried smiles "did something happen to you? you didnt go out of seonghwa's room"

she shrugs, grabbing herself an apple as well as a glass of water "i slept there"

the room turns silent, everyone stopping whatever they were doing. jiyeol takes a bite of her apple and she swears the crunch could be heard for miles. she raises a brow "what?" she mumbles, slowly chewing.

yeosang covers his mouth with a hand, eyes unwavering as he fake cries "this is development... he never lets anyone go to his room without warning"

"we thought he was going to...." jongho did some action with his hand, gliding his thumb against his throat before limply sticking his tongue out.

the blonde hits both of them on the back of their heads "stop acting silly"

jiyeol squints her eyes at him, remembering something "and you, choi san"

san points a finger to himself as the boys beside him rubs their heads, glaring at the man "me?"

"you said you didnt know where my forget-me-not painting was and i saw it inside seonghwa's room" she stands, crossing her arms "and he said that you gave it him"

san's eyes grew wide, hands reaching for the tray of food they prepared for the general.

"oh would you look at that, seonghwa must be really hungry since he didnt eat anything last night" he balances the tray, feet already darting towards the exit "i'll deliver these to him"

jiyeol tsked as he makes his escape.

༺❀༻

she thought that after her and seonghwa's encounter inside his room, things between them were actually going somewhere.

but in reality, seonghwa was acting back to his usual self.

the general was already well and would daily leave the manor to fulfill his duties, only returning back during nightfall and joining them for dinner.

he would always side eye her, avoid the girl in any means and would not start up any conversation. it wasnt that she was sad about it... but she was kinda disappointed in herself for thinking that they both felt something.

me? feelings for that jerk? get yourself together jiyeol.

she, rather aggressively, places a huge cloth above her finished artworks, prepping them for the manor occupants to see. the white fabric falls once again, making jiyeol crouch down for the umpteenth time and lays it on top once again.