𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

❛❛ arent you guys freaked out? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

after jiyeol had told her story, the room turns silent, mouths formed into thin lines.

the girl had her head down, eyes trained on her fingers. her heart was pounding inside her chest, accompanied with the feeling of anticipation and anxiousness.

the trio was staring at her, their minds trying to process whatever the girl in question had said. they have always thought that jiyeol was a mystery, but they didnt guess it was this.

jongho clears his throat, breaking the ice between then "so can you still remember what we ate a week ago? because i certainly cant" his voice was soft but playful.

everybody turns towards him— even jiyeol who was blinking her eyes in confusion.

she was dumbfounded with the question, not expecting that that would have been the first thing she had to answer after telling her life story.

yeosang lands a rather painful slap at the back of the younger's head "can you please be serious?"

jongho frowns, rubbing his head "i was trying to liven up the mood"

with that jiyeol actually smiles, eyes crinkling to crescents "yes, jongho, i remember everything we ate last week and the weeks before that and many more" the boy smiles at her answer.

"how did you end up working at the chai household?" yeosang blurts out a question, the girl answering it in an instance.

"after by mother died... i had to fend for myself, i cant always just depend on uncle chul or yeonjun, so i looked for a job" they nod, understanding.

"but, why not dye your hair into a different color? like red or blue? purple?" san was the next to ask her a question.

jiyeol sighs heavily, bringing her head down "as i said... it makes me feel like im normal" her reply was simply, yet they could feel the gravity in her voice "that's why i hide my hair"

the blonde leans forward, placing his hands on his knees as he levels himself with the girl "maybe its time to stop hiding"

"but... im scared of what other people would think of me" she feel tears brimming along her eyes, blurring out the faces of the three boys "arent you guys freaked out?"

"oh jiyeol, you've seen our group, we're more peculiar than you think" yeosang was the one to reply, hands resting to his hips "i think your ability is one of a kind, and those people who tell you you're cursed or you're a freak just because you're different can suck my left toe"

she snorts, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"we wont tell people of your ability, but at least let the world see how beautiful you are with your real hair... i believe that you trying to still hide it means that you're still letting your past get the best of you" san tucks a piece of hair behind her ear, caressing it slightly as he smiles.