- T h i r t y f o u r -

January 28th.

Maddie's POV:

Today I have a shoot, an interview and a fashion show with Louis Vittion, I have no clue if I'm walking. Kenzie hasn't told me anything, she's only talked about the interview. I'm not going to lie, I've always wanted to do this interview. It's like they'll give you the most searched questions about you, then you answer them.

I also have a photoshoot for ELLE magazine, I love their magazine. I'm going to be on the cover, I'm also really close to being done with the list. And I really can't wait to be done with that shit. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the bigger stuff is more boring than the smaller stuff.

I also haven't made a decision about the offer in London either, I don't know how to make a decision. I'm thinking that I'm going to talk to Claudia, I'm not going to have time to do it today.

    Claud's:

                                                    what are doing tomorrow?

Finneas and Bil are working on something, so I'll probably take Peaches on a walk. Why? What's up?

i need advice about something, and I can't go to Billie because it's kinda about her.

You sure you wanna wait until tomorrow?

i have no time today, i have a carpet, interview and shoot. i would love to meet today, only if i had time.

Okay, well text me when you wake up tomorrow and then we'll meet here?

                                                    yeah, thank you, i love you.

I love you too Maddie.

Read at 8:31A.M.

Billie's sound asleep, I was showered and ready to go. I was standing downstairs at the island, when I heard Milo trotting down the stairs. I smiled at her, and let her out. I walked out with her, and I was looking around my backyard. A hammock was installed a couple days ago, and I now have a gardener that takes care of everything.

Milo made her way back to the door, and I filled up her food and water bowl. I walked upstairs, and grabbed my bag and I wrote a note.

'Interview, shoot and carpet. I love you.'

I kissed her forehead, before I left the room I grabbed my AirPods off the dresser. Kenzie was meeting me there, I assume Holden's with her. I haven't heard much about their relationship recently, but I assume they're doing good.

I connected my phone to my car, and I started playing whatever I was listening to last. It wasn't really relevant, but okay. The thing about the London opportunity is that there's a deadline. February 1st, I have to let them know by then. Because the way that their thing works is, if I accept I have an immediate spot at the top of the salary list.

I don't care about money because I have enough money, I'm not saying I'm rich. I mean I am, but what I'm getting at is that if I did do it. I wouldn't be doing it for the money. I would be doing it for the experience, because if I did do that then other brands would see it and be like 'oh she must be good'

But see I don't care about my career, we've known that since the beginning. So if I didn't do it, I would still probably get the same offers that I always have gotten. So I'm not worried about my career, but I wanna be able to say that I've done everything that I can with my career.

It didn't take me long to get the studio where they were doing this interview, normally they would have my fly out to New York. I'm always down for New York, but I'm so sick of traveling right now.