Chapter 8: Not Scripted

"Ready, set, ACTION!" The director boomed out and the cameras immediately started to follow Ayagi. The cameras turned as he walked along the aisles and that was my cue to look at him, and once he was out of the room I followed him. He was at the end of the corridor and he was lighting up a cigarette and I frowned.
"If you're going to become a medical student you should at least know that those cancer sticks will shorten your life." Ayagi payed me no attention.
"Hey! are you even listening to me?" He just blew out another puff. He didn't look at me and I acted to be irritated and turn him around.
"Hey that is not nice to ignore people like that."
"It's not nice to pry into people life decisions and criticize them." He countered. I huffed and crossed my arms.
"Well if you're gonna smoke then do it in a smoke room." He started to respond while walking away.
"Can't do that princess, the only smoke room in this university is in the teachers lounge and I'm not a teacher toots so better luck next time, maybe you can tell me how I can organize my pens." I scowled and ran up to him.
"You can't just speak to me like that. That wasn't very nice." He kept on walking.
"I'm not a very nice person princess, so run along."
"You know I know all about you Natsu, the rumors, you being ah you know, a womanizer." He went up to me and slammed me against the wall. Jeez Ayagi, just because the script says to push me onto the wall doesn't mean you have to do it so rough. I'm getting hurt too much in this production, I swear. He leaned his head closer to my face.
"If you know so much about these rumors then why don't you stay the hell away from me!" I purposely started to shake and bring on the impression I was scared and he smirked. I stuttered out.
"I-I wanted t-t-to see if they were true. A-and also, you just seemed so sad, I just wanted to see what's up." I looked away from his eyes. There was a short silence and then Ayagi spoke his line.
"And so what if they are Princess?" He leaned closer to me. His eyes were unreadable. I was panicking but I was trying to to keep composed for the last bit of the scene but failing miserably. Then he closed in the distance and he kissed me. My eyes were wide from shock. This definitely isn't part of the script, or was there a script change that I didn't know about. He deepened the kiss and it felt so suffocating, I couldn't breathe. He finally stopped the kiss and I started to pant. He chuckled and blew a puff of smoke in my face and finally went back to script.
"Don't mess with me again Princess." He put his hands behind his head and headed off and looked back and smiled.
"And also, you might wanna stop sulking that you got man handled just now and head back to class or you'll be late 'Mr. Goodie Two Shoes'." He walked off again and I slid down to my knees and quietly said above a whisper,
"What the hell just happened?" I wanted to cry because I specifically told Junta that Ayagi wouldn't do anything, or at least I thought so. And now Junta will get mad when he finds out.
"Cut, CCCUUUUUTTT!" The director yelled.
"No, no, NO! I wanted this to be strictly a scary impression, you know, a hate turn into love sort thing." He turned to his assistant Satou and he stiffened.
   "Y-yes sir, I think that is marvelous idea sir!"
    "Or maybe we should keep we should keep it because it has more character build. Yes, yes, I'm a genius Satou!"
   "Right-sir, you are." He nervously laughed.
     The stage people saw that I was down and came over.
   "That was um, surprising." One lady said.
    "Are you okay?" Another lady asked and then I heard Junta shoving his way to get to me and then he gave me an over bearing hug.
   "Taka-kun, Taka-kun, are you okay?"
   "Yeah, Let's just cast my feelings aside and finish this episode." I hug into him a little because I won't admit it but I really wanna be held by him. He notices and holds me tighter in his arms. He yells at Ayagi.
   "How could you do that without even notifying him? I get that he'll have to some kissing scenes but at least he'll know about it!" He just dug in ear with no regard and spoke with no sense of regret.
   "I thought it would add more to the scene and the reason I didn't tell him is because acting could never replace real emotion. The emotion of pure shock" I feel like he was only saying that, like it wasn't genuine.
   "You just say that but that's not true. Director, I want you to delete that scene!" And he pointed his finger on the director man himself.
   "I don't really care if the scene is in there or not because it wouldn't add that much besides a little bit of spice it really depends on if Sajou wants it gone." Junta looked at me and I looked away.
"Although I didn't like it, Ayagi's right. We would've never gotten a real enough shot. It also accounts as fan service so well get more view to our targeted demographic." Junta looked at me concerned and the director clapped his hands together.
"Splendid, with out anymore complaints I'll send the first episode off to the editing team to get it finish. As long as we have this campus here why not use it and finish all our scenes here okay?" The director walked off and Ayagi's manager went up to me and apologized.
"I'm so sorry about Ayagi's behavior today! I don't know why he did that." I looked over at Ayagi and he was leaned up against a wall. I directed my attention back to his manager.
"No it's fine, I already told you that I'm okay with this." Junta grabbed my head and tilted it up towards him.
"You know that you don't have to put your acting before your feelings." I shook him off, what he said was totally ludicrous.
"I know!" I said angry.
"Takato-" he went to grab me but got cut off from the director.
"Places everyone, places. Let's wrap this up for tonight oh, and Sajou, Azumaya, and Ayagi, you'll have an interview and photo shoot for publicity, you're manager will give you more information on the matter. So get on set so we can wrap things up." I walked to set and left him behind and I wished  I didn't have a scene with him.

1165 words! (Excluding this outro) Here's a Mother's Day present, an extra chapter. This had a good amount of drama in it I'd say. I literally have nothing to say but more drama and Sajou and Ayagi scenes and I have a thought about what to do with Narumiya but don't know if I should act on it or not. Also more turbulence in the soaring Junta x Takato ship but you know they're strong so they'll pull through. So that all have to report. Peace out my peeps.
Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!