Chapter 17: Forgiveness Part 4, Finale

Before Note: Happy 4th of July! 🎇🎆🎆🎇
Ayagi Chirio
Read at 17:53 (5:53 pm)
- This is Takato, I'm coming home

   I heard my phone go off as I was driving, looking for Takato. I really have messed up. If I ever give a chance to talk to him; I'll grovel at his feet if it will get him to forgive me for what I did. I can't even fall asleep because I'm so accustom to him being by my side. I miss him so much. And I swear, if he comes back I'll surprise him with the biggest gift I can offer. I wanna make sure we stay together, forever.
   I've been searching for awhile and to no alas, I couldn't find him. I decided that I should go back home and saw who texted me.
    I pull up to the apartment and park the car and went into my room and read the message. I was shocked. I read it again, it said the same thing. A lot of questions spiraled through my head. I wanted to text back, how? When? And are you still mad? But then I realized that the apartment is a mess! I started sprucing up the place and finding the surprise that I have for Takato.
  It was time. I asked Ayagi if he could take me home. The car ride itself wasn't scary but going back was so nerve wrecking. What am I gonna say? Do? What's going to happen when I go back? I know he's not gonna hurt me but, will he be angry? Yell at me? Tell me that... he doesn't love me anymore. All these thoughts of things that could go wrong kept growing the closer we got to my apartment.
   I got pulled out of my thoughts when I saw we were right out side my the apartment I rent.
   "Do you want me to go up with you?"
"No, it's fine. It's better if I go alone." It's fine, I can do this. As I was getting out, Ayagi grabbed my shoulder saying,
"If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always call me." He slid me a piece of paper with his digits on it. I smiled at him with content.
"Thanks Ayagi, for everything." I took the paper and walked into the building.
I got another key from my landlord, bless her heart, and took the elevator up to our floor. I got up to the door and it was already unlocked. Guess he left the door open for me. I went inside and took off my shoes.
"Junta, I'm home!" I say. The lights were still off and I couldn't see anything, I could only hear some distant shuffling.
Then I saw a rough shape of a man, I called out.
"Junta?" The figure came closer to me, the moon light coming through the window revealing Junta.
"Chunta," I extended my hand uncertain if I should go up and hug him.
I took a step and Junta ran up to me and hugged me. He held me so close and delicate, like I'd break. I slowly wrapped my arms around his back. His mouth went down to my ear, the same tickling sensation that would make me blush. Then he whispered,
"I'm sorry." I felt his warm breath on me and water droplets on my shoulder. Wait, is he crying?
He let go off me, revealing his beautiful peridot eyes, polished by his tears. And in that moment, I never found him more beautiful.
He went down on his hands and knees groveling. Repeating the same phrase.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Takato." I was shocked. I didn't know what to expect, if anything, I expected him to be mad at me for pulling a stunt like this. I smiled. I felt so happy that he cares for me.
"Chunta," I got him off the floor and smiled at him. "It's okay. I forgive you." He quickly gave me another hug, crying softly on me.
"I'm really sorry Takato, I messed up really bad, and I... hurt you. And, that's the last thing I wanna do." I rubbed circles on his back as he continued to be vulnerable towards me.
    "You know, I couldn't eat or sleep because my every thought was of finding you. I looked over at Sasaki's, but you weren't there. All I could think of is 'What if you never come back.' " I pulled him down to my face and held him gently.
   "Oh, Chunta..." I felt like crying because I was so relieved that he wants to stay with me. He nuzzled his cheek in my hands.
    "I realized that I can't live another day without you, and now that you're in my arms again I never wanna let you go."
    "Chunta I- " I was speechless. Then down on one knee. I covered my mouth and tears were building up in my eyes.
   "I know last time I gave you that promise ring it was a little sudden, and rushed. We didn't really have a plan and I just basically slipped a ring on you not knowing what to think. But I knew that on the day we get wed, I wanted to give you something special. But I feel like it's better if I give you this now." He got the box out of his pocket and it was a stunning wedding ring. He grabbed my hand and slid the ring on. It's so beautiful.

(For none who want to know, I chose this ring because it hits the checklist for what I like in a ring, pavé, princess cut, gold, and I know Chunta likes to inscribe stuff and he's European so I chose a euro vintage style

(For none who want to know, I chose this ring because it hits the checklist for what I like in a ring, pavé, princess cut, gold, and I know Chunta likes to inscribe stuff and he's European so I chose a euro vintage style. The more you know 🌠)
   This is so, unexpected. I don't know what to say, what's going to be different. I asked him,
    "Chunta, this is so sudden. Do you even have a plan?" He got up.
    "I do this time. After our show we'll go up and see my european side of the family and get married there, and honeymoon up in Barcelona."  I'm happy and nervous all at the same time.
    "At the end of our show, but we only have a couple of weeks left until season 1 of our show ends. Don't you think that's rushing it?" He looked at me and held my hands.
   "I know I just threw this at you but I want you to be truly mine, and I don't wanna loose you again." Even though I truly want to believe what he's saying, I still have my doubts.
    "But we don't have anything planned though, we were originally planning to marry a year later. I still don't have anything planned. I have to shift my plans around. I thought we were going to have an underground marriage or high tail it to America if we were going to have an actual ceremony. I haven't picked anything out yet like, the type of cakes and hors-d'oeuvres will be serving, if it will be traditional or not, we haven't gone wine testing yet, nor did we make a guest list and R.S.V.P , where we'll be staying for the honeymoon, where the guest will be staying, who to design suits!" He squeezed my hands gently, and said in a calming voice.
   "It's okay, we'll figure it out." He smiled that gorgeous smile at me and extended his arm out for a hug. God, he knows that I can't resist that smile. I smiled back and hugged him.
   "How do you say it in your language? ¿D-dame un beso? (Give me a kiss)"  He let go of me and smiled.
   "Aww, you practiced?"
   "Yeah," he chuckled and kissed my cheek sweetly.
   "You said it so politely, you could of just said besame, (kiss me) or better yet, follame. (Fuck me) I became confused.
"What does foyame mean?" (In Spanish, words with a double L have a ya sound)
"Nothing Darling, let's go to bed because we have work tomorrow." I gave a yawn.
"Yeah you're right, let's go to bed."

1285 words! (Excluding this outro, and Today's footnotes and Before Note) I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter, and you guys even learned a little bit of Spanish 😎 I for one am so glad that it's over. Well the 'Forgiveness Saga' did you like the music I added? Did you dislike it? Did you not care? Did you like the extra chapter surprise update? Tell me below in the comments. Also buckle your seatbelt kids because we are gonna shed some light on Narumiya next chapter. So peace out my peeps.
Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!