-14-

[trashed]

Taehyung woke up the next morning feeling quite relieved from the night before. Although he only talked to Jungkook for a bit, he got to spend time with his family for a whole night which was the most important thing to him.

So he was confused when he heard his dad yelling cuss words from downstairs bright and early. Curiously Taehyung got up from his bed and walked out of his room, rubbing his eyes cutely as random strands of hair perked up from his head.

"Mom? Dad? What's wrong?" Taehyung obliviously questioned, rushing out the door once he saw his mother and father staring at the house in disbelief. "Those fucking teenagers." The man groaned. Taehyung hated hearing others cuss and was about to scold his dad for it but held himself back.

Taehyung stood next to his parents to get a good view of the house, and when he saw it his heart dropped.

The house was filthed with toilet paper. Covering the grass, trees, and even part of the house. Taehyung tried not to let it get to him, but he couldn't help it as his lips began to wobble.

"W-who would do t-this?" Taehyung stuttered out, trying to hold back his tears because he didn't want to cry in front of his parents. It wouldn't be that big of a deal for anyone else, most would just laugh it off. But not Taehyung.

"I don't know. I'll clean it up." The man huffed out as he began picking up random pieces of toilet paper that laid on the grass. "I-I'll help" Taehyung offered as he began to help his dad pick up the paper.

"No Taehyung, go inside. I got it." His father stated, causing Taehyung's frown only to grow as he nodded and headed inside along with his mom. He felt bad because he wanted his fathers stress to go away and he thought last night was the beginning of it, but now it just spiraled back down again because of what someone did.

Taehyung and his mom didn't say a word to each other as each headed off into their separate rooms. Taehyung opened the door to his room and headed towards the window that wasn't across from Jungkook's, it was the window that looked out into his driveway.

Taehyung could see his dad struggling to clean everything up, the mans expression only filling up with stress which caused a tear to slip from Taehyungs eye. He hated to see his dad so upset, he hated seeing anyone upset but when it came to his family it really triggered him.

He wanted to go help so bad but he knew he would just get pushed away again, so he just stared out the window with tears now streaming down his face.

-

Jungkooks heart broke as he watched Taehyung stare at his house in disbelief, he didn't even want to think how heartbroken Taehyung would be if he knew that he agreed to let this happen.

He felt so guilty knowing it was his fault, the way Taehyung's lips would quiver and how his eyes started filling up with tears. He knew he messed up and he only felt worse once he saw Taehyung's dad force the boy back inside.