-21-

[group three]

"Taehyung come here." The said males mother called out to her son who was sprawled out on the sofa with his phone in his face. Taehyung glanced over at the woman before he tucked his phone away into his pocket and headed over to where his mother was sitting.

"I just got the email for the text book return." Taehyung's mother stated which grabbed her sons attention. "They're allowing us to go to the school?" The brunette questioned receiving a nod from his mom.

"Yes but in groups. They're separating the groups by last name." The woman informed before she began reading off the times. "It says if your last name starts with an I, J, K, or L you're in group three."

"What time?" Taehyung asked. "Nine to 10 AM"

Taehyung widened his eyes. "That's early." The boy commented, receiving  a nod from his mother. "Do I get to see Jimin again?" Taehyung asked, it was a dumb question because the answer was obvious.

"What does Jimin's last name start with?"

"'P'.."

"And what are the letters for group three?"

"'I' through 'L..'"

"Then no."

The brunette already knew the answer but he was the type to ask the question pretending to not know the outcome, so he was disappointed for really no reason.

-

Jungkook was currently scrolling through tik tok, liking random videos that made no sense but were entertaining for whatever reason. Just as he was about to save one video an email from his school popped up onto his phone which emitted a groan to roll out from his lips, whenever he heard the word 'school' he wanted to throw up.

None the less the raven haired boy opened up the email and read through what was said on it.

"Junior and Senior textbook return"

"Where even is my textbook.." Jungkook murmered to himself, looking into his closet to see if it was there but shrugging the idea off once he saw it wasn't there.

"Groups will be divided into last names for the return, four letters per group. Letters A through D will be group one, arriving from seven AM to eight AM."

"Glad I'm not in group one." Jungkook again mumbled to himself.

"Letters E through H will be group two, arriving from eight AM to nine AM. Letters I through L will be group three, arriving from nine AM to 10 AM." Jungkook didn't bother to read the rest because he already passed his name. "Ugh it's so early" The male groaned to himself, really not wanting to drive up to that darn school again but he also didn't want to pay for a 'missing' book.

At least I can go with Namjoon  The raven haired told himself, remembering that Namjoon's last name started with a 'K'. That reminded him of someone else who's last name started with a 'K'.

Jungkook's heart stopped beating once he realized he was in the same group as Taehyung, meaning there was a chance that they could meet that day. A chance that he could hug him like he's always wanted to.

"Stop being so cheesy." Jungkook told himself, but he was too late because now his head was wrapped around the thought of Taehyung and what it felt like to hold him. As much as he hoped to see Taehyung there, a part of him also didn't want him to be there because he knew if he saw Taehyung he would turn into a big softie and he didn't want Namjoon to tease him about it.

And as if it was on cue, a knock was heard from the window across from Jungkook's. Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see a smiling Taehyung who was writing a letter. Happily the raven haired made his way over to his own window.