•~Chapter 6~•

(A/n) I haven't ever written a story like this before and I was just going to not continue with this, because I don't really like it tbh. Since then, i've gotten a few messages, of people saying they love it, so i'll continue with the story but it wont be very long.

"Star just because he has a crush on me does not mean he wants a relationship with me, so slow your roll" we laughed. 

We had decided to join the group again and everyone sat around for a while, just chatting and telling stories. I was sat on the couch beside tom. I hadn't even realised until now but he had his arm around me. He still gives me butterflies. If i'm honest i wasn't really paying any attention to what anyone was talking about, I was watching friends which was on the Tv in the background. I love this show it's so funny omg . I looked up at tom and he was watching the tv too. I smiled and he looked down at me and smiled back. I was pretty much cuddling into him by then, when i suddenly heard a collective "awww" from everyone. I looked up and they were all staring and Tom and I.

"Oh god" I muttered quietly.

I had expected Tom to pull away from me, knowing everyone was looking but he didn't. Tom grinned and pulled me even closer to him.

Star burst out and said "I think we have to go guys, remember that thing we had to do".

Everyone stared at her in confusion, she slightly motioned towards Tom and I. I knew exactly what she was doing at this stage, it was just like the restaurant, she was trying to get Tom and I alone once again. It took everyone a minute or so until I saw the look of realisation on their faces. Everyone agreed with and went along with Stars white lie. They all said goodbye to Tom and I, then left.

"They are way too obvious" tom chuckled.

"Yeah very much so"

"So (y/n), now that it's juuuust us what do you wanna do?"

"TOM! No! Your so weird"

(there shall be no smut in this story...)

"Jeez, (Y/n) Calm down! That's not what I meant, I was just genuinely asking what we're gonna do, I guess it did sound a bit weird."

"Yes Tom! It did sound weird. You nearly gave me a heart attack please be careful next time"

We continued watching friends for a while, when I had an idea. I was about to be bold.

"Tommy are you everrr gonna take me on a second date?" I said, in an almost jokey tone, just incase he wasn't ever actually going to take me on a second date.

"Well, now you've gone and done it, you've gone and spoiled the surprise!" he replied laughing.

"What?! What surprise??"

"Well I was going to take you out somewhere, but you didn't give me a chance to ask so I guess we just won't go out" he fake sighed.

"Wait no no no no! We can still go, I don't know where we're going so it'll still be a surprise!" I said pulling away from him and looking into his eyes.

"Well..." he teased.

"Pleaseeee" I pleaded.

"I guess we can still go" he rolled his eyes jokingly.

We both got up and ready to go, we walked out the door when Tom summoned a fire column. He was about to walk into it until I stopped and said,