•~Chapter 7~•

When we got inside, we were so tired and both knew that we were immediately going to go to bed. We went up to Toms room. I obviously didn't have any pyjamas to wear because I wasn't exactly planning on staying over, so Tom gave me a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt. He said he'd leave the room for a few so i could get changed. They were really long on me and so comfortable. He knocked after a few minutes and I said he could come in.

"They somehow look better on you" Tom laughed.

"Wow, you really think so" I said jokingly twirling.

"Definitely" he smiled. "Oh by the way (Y/n), you can sleep in my bed and I could sleep on the couch if you wanted me to."

"Tom we slept on the same air mattress last night" I laughed. "There's no need for you to sleep on the couch".

"Ok aha, I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable" he looked slightly embarrassed.

"I think that was very sweet of you Tommy" I smiled and he returned the smile.

We both got into bed, settled and got comfortable. We were facing towards one another.

"Goodnight Cupcake"

"Goodnight Tommy"

We both slept peacefully.

~~~~~Le time skip to das morning~~~~~~~~
• Tom's P.O.V. •
I woke up pretty early, I had slept so well next to (Y/n), she made me feel so comforted. She was still asleep and she was cuddled into me. Dude she is so cute. I decided I was going to quietly get up and make some breakfast in bed for (Y/n). I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and she smiled in her sleep.

I went to make pancakes because that pretty much the only thing I know how to make now. When I got into the kitchen my mom was there and I told her that (Y/n) was here. She seemed to be happy, she's really supportive. I made some pancakes with a little help from my mom, then brought them upstairs. I walked into my room and she was still asleep. I walked over to her and woke her up with a light touch.

"Goodmorning (Y/n)" I smiled at her, even her bed head was cute.

"Goodmorning" she stretched out a little.

•(Y/n)'s P.O.V.•
I opened my eyes and Tom was standing in front of me with a plate of pancakes. He is so adorable, making me breakfast in bed. We sat down and ate our pancakes together, which were delicious.

"Tom I don't think I wanna make a first impression on you parents now. I can't wait to meet them but i'm kind of a mess right now and I only have my clothes from yesterday so..."

"Hey it's all cool, i'm sure you can meet them another time, plus Star and Marco might be worried about you not coming home so i'd better bring you back." He replied.

I quickly got changed back into my clothes from yesterday and Tom brought me home. I got back and he said that he had to organise some things back home, so he left. When I got back I went to Star's room, her and marco were sat down together. I told them about everything, including the kiss.

"Awhhh (Y/n), you two are literally the cutest" Star said.

I decided to go get changed into some new clothes and after I did, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

It was Marco, he came in and sat down on my bed.

"Listen (Y/n), I think it's great that you and Tom are sort of a thing now, but before he asks you to be his girlfriend or anything I just wanted to make sure that he's treating you right and being nice to you." Typical overprotective Marco.

"Of course he is Marco, it's nice of you to check up but everything's totally perfect. He's so nice and he's respectful, which is always a good thing" I said smiling.

"Ok good, I just wanted to make sure of it" He smiled back and left my room.