•~Chapter 11~•

I woke up to a few missed calls from Tom, I should probably call him I thought to myself. First I got out of bed had breakfast on my own because nobody else was awake yet. I went back up to my room, got dressed, did a tiny bit of make up and fixed my hair. I sat down on my bed, grabbed my mirror phone and took a deep breath.

Just before I was about to call Tom I thought it would be better if we talked in person. I texted him instead and asked him to come over, within minutes of him reading the text message he arrived at the door. I went down and opened it.

"(Y/n)!" His out his arms out for a hug.

"Tom..." I crossed my arms.

He looked at me confused and I stood aside for him to walk in. He walked inside and sat down on the couch.

"What's up? and where did you disappear to last night?" He asked.

"I didn't disappear, you left me." I said coldly.

"What are you talking about (Y/n)? I didn't leave you." He stood up.

"Yes. You. Did. You were talking with Lilith, which is fine, I get it she's your friend but you guys decided to hang out and left me at the ball. You didn't even say goodbye. If I wasn't friends with Star I would have been stuck in the underworld." I was getting annoyed that he seriously didn't know he left me.

"Woah woah, Cupcake-" He said walking towards me.

"Don't Cupcake me Thomas. Not right now." I cut him off. "I'm sorry" I sighed. "I just don't know why you genuinely forgot about me".

"(Y/n) I thought you came with us. I was so excited about Lilith being back that I didn't realise you weren't and I'm so sorry. I should've been paying more attention."

"It's alright...just please...don't do it again." I smiled weakly.

He took me into his arms and I just cuddled into him. It was nice to be in his arms again. I looked up at him,

"I didn't mean to start a fight Tom"

"It's alright, it was my fault for being so clueless" he laughed and I giggled.

"I know you're really excited about Lilith coming back so you can go hang out with her if you want" I said pulling away.

"Why don't you come with me? You could get to know her, she's super cool."

I didn't really want to but this was Tom, i'd do anything to make him happy. "Yeah that'd be fun."

I got ready to go and let Marco and Star where I was going. We arrived in the underworld at the Lava lake beach. This might not be so bad, it was really nice here last time. We got down to the sand and Lilith was in a black bathing suit with her hair tied up. She was sitting on a towel with an umbrella beside it.

"Hey Tom! And Uh I'm sorry I don't seem to remember your name." She said standing up to greet us.

"It's uh (Y/n)." I smiled, she gave Tom a hug and smiled at me.

"Hey Lilith, How's it going?" Tom asked.

"Pretty good now that your here" She replies.

That sounded borderline flirty.

We all sat down, and I still felt sort of
awkward. I felt awkward because I barely knew her and the fact that her and Tom were close didn't help. They talked a good bit about people I didn't really know. I was just staring out at the lava.

"So (Y/n) how did you and Tom meet and how long have you known each other?" asked Lilith.

My attention was snapped back when I heard my name. It took me a moment to process what she said because I wasn't paying much attention.

"Oh uh well, we um met through Star, and we known each other for maybe about two months now I think" I replied looking over at her.

"That's nice, Tom and I have known each other for about Ten years now." She smiled. Was she just trying to one up me.

I looked down and I felt Tom palace his hand on mine. I looked up at him and he smiled so I smiled back. Toms phone began to ring.

"I'm just gonna take this, it's my dad he's probably just wondering where I am." He said standing up and walking away.

As soon as Tom's attention was no long on us Lilith came closer to me.

"(Y/n) I know you're Toms girlfriend now, but don't get too used to it." She sneered.

"W-what?" I replied sort of shocked.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend before I left. I said no because we'd be too far from each other but now i'm back." Her tone had completely changed from sweet to bitchy.

"What are you even saying?" I asked really confused.

"I'm just saying, Tom would choose me over you any day." she replied harshly.

"I- " I didn't get a chance to answer, which was sort of good because I had no idea what to say.

"Hey guys, sorry about that" Tom said walking back over to us.

"It's cool" Lilith said in her once again sweet soft tone of voice.

I think Star and Ponyhead were right. That was just unessescarily mean and two faced.