• K I O •

Picture of Kio Reed,{Ashton's best friend} Kio is sooooo cute btw

Aria's POV

I turned towards the door to see a guy about Ashton's age.

He entered the cabin and smirked at Ashton.

"Was I interrupting something?" He said and I understood what he was implying.

I gasped and moved backwards while shaking my head.

I looked at Ashton for help and saw him smirking at me. Oh God! What is wrong with boys these days? Where is the world leading to?

Done, drama queen?

Yes!

"Wrong timing,dumb ass!" Ashton told the guy.

"Well you should have thought that before having a make out sesh in your office!" The guy replied and I opened my mouth in protest but was very rudely cut off by a very rude man.

"Shut up dude! Ms. Mathews go get me a coffee." I whipped my head towards him and stared in confusion.

"But you just drank a coffee" I argued, pointing towards the empty coffee cup on his table.

"Are you arguing with me right now, Ms. Mathews?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Shit!

I could feel my face heating up.

Why can't you think before you speak?

I know right?! I'm thinking the same right now.

"Uhh... No sir, I- I was just-" I stopped speaking when he started moving towards me.

"You were just what Ms. Mathews?" He spoke in a teasing voice.

"I was just saying that y-you shouldn't consume so much caffeine." I paused realizing I wasn't helping my case much and to confirm it I saw Mr. Ashton raising his another eye brow. "I-I'll go bring the coffee." I said and quickly exit the room.

I gathered myself together and moved towards the stairs.

Ashton's POV

I smiled at her retreating form.

She is so cute and easy to tease!

I know, right?!

And she cares about me!

Too soon, idiot!

Right!

I heard a clearing of throat and my smile fell immediately.

Idiot!

Hey, don't steal my words!

Shut up!