• A D V A N T A G E •

Aria's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aria's POV

I woke up at my usual time, even without an alarm, guess habits change hard.

Plus, I am pretty much surprised I slept, considering I did not take my sleeping pills.

I looked at Ashton, beside me, sleeping peacefully, I smiled.

His lips morphed into a cute pout due to his hand squishing her face.

His hair all over the place, a few curls falling over his forehead.

I had an instant tendency to brush those away so I bought my hand closer to his forehead and I was about to move them away, when his hand suddenly clasped mine and I gasped.

"Taking advantage of me while I am sleeping, aren't you sweetheart?" He teased.

"Of course not." I exclaimed and pulled my hand out of his hold.

"No it's completely fine. I don't mind, not at all." He said and smiled like a fool.

"I.was.not.." I trailed off.

"You were not?" He asked and suddenly moved on top of me.

My eyes widened and I let out an audible gasp.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked.

He smirked. "Taking advantage of you baby." He said, making a shiver run down my spine.

"What?!" I managed to squeak out.

He simply let out a ' hmm ' and moved his face closer to mine.

I gulped and looked away from his eyes.

He suddenly pulled himself away from me and sat on the bed.

I looked at him confused.

"Ash-"

"No! I'm sorry Aria, I shouldn't have done that. I know that you might have felt uncomfortable because of that and trust me I didn't have any intention of doing so." He let out and I furrowed my brows.

I was about to deny when he got up and left the room.

I sighed. Why is this man so impatient?

I too got up and I looked around the room. It was a classy room with things that scream ' rich ' to you. It had a theme of royal blue and off white, which was really pretty.

I get out of the room and I was not shocked to see so many rooms.

Of course. What do you expect?

I moved further to see a staircase, so I went down.

The stairs ended in a large and beautiful hall with a large window which had the view of a garden with so many pretty flowers.

I looked towards my right to see an open kitchen and to its side a room, maybe the dining hall.

I moved towards the kitchen to see Ashton searching something through the cabinets, furiously moving here and there.

Obsessedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें