The Beginning Of Something New

December 23rd 2020, 9:18 pm

It was freezing out here in the night. Walking down the streets, the stars twinkled & the moon shone brightly across London's cityscape.

Bing

JJ 👻

Are you here?

Ayla👀

Not yet, almost.

JJ👻

What? You're taking forever. Where are you?

Ayla👀

Walking into the lobby now.

JJ👻

ok, I'll be waiting up here.

JJ, also known as KSI, & I have been good friends since 2018. We meet at the last Joe Weller vs KSI press conference. A girl friend of mine had a couple of tickets to spare since she's been a long time "FWB"  to JJ. We've never been like that though, seeing as I'm in a relationship & sadly, he's just gotten out of one. All of the Sidemen, their girlfriends & I have been close ever since JJ & I became "besties". Their fan base didn't know of me though, I do have a Youtube channel. I've just insisted on not being shown on their channel because I want to be able to build myself.

The elevator opened & I went to the front door of the flat. JJ was on the lounge, but quickly jumped up when he saw me. He grasped me in a tight embrace, he dug his head into my shoulders, then lifted me above the ground. I was his only comfort right now. Simon was at Talia's for Christmas, the rest of the Sidemen were with their family too. Due to the recent disappearance of the coronavirus, I still wasn't able to visit my family in Australia for the holidays. So it was just him & I.

"JJ put me downnnnn." I squealed.

He realised me.

"So, what we doing for Christmas?" He questioned.

My eyes darted around the messy flat. Simon would freak if he saw this. The few things that stood out were all the tissues around the place, old records laying around, there were songs like "We belong together - Mariah Carey" & all those sad soppy songs. JJ was clearly in a bad place; this was caused by his recent breakup.

"Come here JJ" My words whispered as I wrapped my small self around him. He instantly gave me an enormous bear hug back. He was warm, comfortable. I could stay here forever.