Christmas Eve pt 2

December 24rd 2020, 11:01 am

JJ's POV:

"God, how long does it take to get ready?!" Just as I huffed those words out, she pranced out of my room.

Ayla looked fucking amazing. Her deep brown hair had been curled & it fell beautifully onto her tanned shoulders. She was wearing a black, turtleneck sweater dress with knee-high heeled boots. Ayla never wore a lot of makeup, I liked that because she knew she was naturally beautiful. Her smile was so bright & captivating. Ayla's mother was Filipino & her father was Australian, that gave her such a unique look. Her skin was a gorgeous brown, but not all of her features were "Asian looking".

She twirled around & asked, "What do you think?"

"You look fucking peng." I exclaimed.

"Naw, thanks JJ."

I knew whenever she was happy or excited. Her voice would become slightly more high pitched. I loved hearing her voice in general. It was so angelic & different, in a good way. She also had that Australian accent but she understood UK slang, it's pretty legendary.

"Uhm, ready to leave?" I asked.

"Mhm."

We headed down to my car, I decided to use the Porsche Cayenne. We were quiet for the majority for the time, but it was a nice tension that filled the space of the car.

"So where are we going?" She burst. "Ah shit, JJ.."

"Yeahhhh?" I replied

"I forgot I needed to go last minute shopping. I'm so so sorry, I should've went before." She said in embarrassment.

"It's calm Ayla. We can go now if you want."

"If that's okay. Sorry JJ. We can just go to Westfield if you want..."

"What are you on? I'm taking you to bond street. We're gonna spend shit.

She giggled in excitement as I accelerated.

Ayla's POV:

This was gorgeous. All lights were lit, trees wear spread about. People looked so calm. I didn't shop at designer stores that often, so I don't come here. It's not that I can't afford it, I just felt out of place because this is where the high end, classy people shopped. I'm humbled, I'm not posh, honestly, I'm just like any other chick you'd find walking down the street. There was nothing special about me.

Click, click.

"KSI, KSI!" "LOOK HERE." "IS THAT YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND." "IS YOUR TOUR CANCELLED?"

The annoying flashes & screams of fans & paparazzi weren't easy to get used to. JJ seemed unbothered though.

"JJ isn't this a bad idea? No one has seen me with you ever. Half of these people don't know I existed. Plus, the news about your break up has been everywhere. What are people going to think?" I curiously asked.

"It's fine, relax." He exclaimed. "It'll be good content."

"JJ! Is this the only reason you brought me here?! Just so you can be seen in the public eye, with a new girl or should I say 'potential new lover'?" I was absolutely fuming. We agreed not to make content together, or even make it known that we were friends. Yet JJ's out here using me for his own personal gain & to get back at his ex. I was foolish enough to get into this mess.

"Ayla, that's not right. I just wanna be here with you fam." He explained.

"Whatever." I huffed.

After that scenario, we were silent again. He just followed me around to every shop, whilst on his phone. God, why won't he just notice me, or even look at me? He's probably texting some other girls anyway, why am I wasting my time worrying? I'm happy with who I'm with. I saw this dress. It was a bit scandalous & it was from Chanel. Mark would not let me even try this on.

"I'm going to the dressing room." I told him

"Mk." He said with no sighs of interest.

My goodness. This dress was so pretty yet so, showy. Even curve was tightly hugged & cleavage was defiantly shown. It was a plain, all-black, off the shoulder. There was also a leg slit on the right, it was showing just enough. It wasn't too special but to me, I felt extremely confident & sexy in it.

knock knock

"Come in!" I shouted. It was the shop assistant.

"How are you- Oh my, you look absolutely stunning!" She said in awe. "Oh dear, we have the best pumps that fit this dress perfectly. Yes, also some accessories. Would you consider seeing them?"

"Thank you so much & yes, I'd love to." I told her.

"Perfect, be back in a sec ma'am." She said while racing out of the room.

I loved this. JJ will like it too. I mean, who cares about what he thinks. Marcus will appreciate this for sure.

The woman burst the door open with a 1 shoe box & 2 other smaller ones. "So, here in this shoebox, we have the exclusive lambskin black pumps. The opening of the shoe is outlined with a small sterling silver chain, topped with the famous Chanel logo. The price of that comes to £776.66." The assistant slid them out of the box, they were beautiful. The chain made everything perfect, it was amazing.

"Omg, I love it!" I shrieked as I took them from her hands.

"Are you open to purchasing them, ma'am?" She questioned

"Yes, yes. Of course. How could I not?"

"I have some quite expensive jewellery in these boxes. When I say expensive, I mean very expensive. It's quite okay if you'd prefer not to buy these."

Undoing the ribbon on one of the two smaller boxes, a pearl necklace with 3 blinged out flowers in the middle & 1 other one that was used as the clip.

"This is the Camélia Brodé necklace, it has 18k white gold with diamonds in those flowers, as well as cultured pearls." She proceeded to undo the other box. "These are the Camélia Brodé earings. Also with 18k white gold, diamonds & 2 cultured pearls."

The same flower design was used as the clipping to the earing & the pearl was the dangling part to it. I didn't have anything to say, I was in complete awe.

"These pieces of fine jewellery go together & match anything. Great for mix & matching."

"How much for them both?" I was still a bit cautious because I knew these were ridiculously overpriced.

"These 2 will set you back, £34012.25."

"Holy shit." I said, there's no way I'd be getting these on top of the shoes & dress.

The was a sudden tapping at the door.

"Come in." I said.

"I heard some pretty large prices being thrown around." JJ said whilst coming in.

"Um, yeah." I replied.

"You want these?" Pointing towards the jewellery he asked.

"They're nice, I just don't know if I want to purchase them today."

'I'll get them." JJ commanded.

"JJ, what? I don't want you to. That's a lot of money."

"Cmon Ayla, it's the least I can do. It's Christmas time anyway." He said. "I'd like to buy them." She told the lady.

"Ok, of course. Do you want to get the dress & shoes too?"

"Yes, I'll buy them." I interrupted quickly before JJ could say he'd get them first.

"So, you're paying separately?"

"Yes please."

" Alright, I'll meet you at the counter."

Hey guys! Sorry about the long chapter pt 3 of Christmas eve will be out soon. If you guys have any idea's or suggestions let me know! I also just wanted to say congrats to JJ on his new album. Such a banger. In coming baldski!