chapter 5

Rishab woke up.

Rishab's provoke: as I walk towards my room window, I blink my eyes. Suddenly recognise that now I am married with whom who don't want to be with me in a relationship ones upon a time.

He smiled watching her and think, times play a good role in life.

He walk towards her where she was sleeping on couch.

He admire her how cute she look.
Suddenly he reminds what she did her in college. His blood boils and anger filled him.

He take a jug full with water and trough on her.

She wake up frighteningly and cried loudly -" what do you want in the early morning?"

Rishab- "I want you to make breakfast for me and come with me in the office you will also going to work for me baby."

She-"let me sleep, I don't know how to prepare breakfast and I will gonna stay home."

He grab her hand. She cried and tears fall down because here was wound which she get last night.

She-" please my hand it's painting."

He noticed her wound.

He-" oh really. Then you are going to clean my whole house."

She-" I will make breakfast."

He-" cool enough. First come here and let me give you first aid otherwise your wound get worse. I don't want my family to think that I am not taking caring of you."

He come with first aid box and hold her hand.

She -" it's really hurting... leave please .... leave ... leave..."

She grab his hand and dig her nails in his flesh at the heat of the moment.

He-" come on don't behave like a kid."

He looked her face calmly for a second while her eyes her close and lines get formed on the face muscles because of pain.