chapter 9

Yahika’ s provoke: I can feel his breath beneath my skin. His hand going down on my waist. I couldn’t able to stop him because his touch making me weak. It’s true, I never be in a relationship. I can smell his perfume fragrance, its seducing me or I can say its attracting me towards him.

Beep beep beep…..

Suddenly his mobile bell rang.

Yahika’s provoke: I could say that his expression is clear that he is disappointed by the call because of what he is doing with me. Stupid guy. I need to be strong in front of him. I don’t want him to take my advantage. I walk towards the door where he was attending the call. All of a sudden my blood boils when he said someone on the call: you don’t have to come office. I got something today which can satisfy me. As soon as I heard this my anger comes at the peak. My tears start falling. I start cursing myself again for believing him. He will never change. Now I need to understand that he will do tactics to broke me into pieces and I need to understand that he will do tactics to broke me into pieces and I need to understand his every next move which he take out for me. I hate him.
i saw him coming inside. He came near me and tie the knot of my blouse. I jerk his hand off as soon as he put his hand on my neck.

Yashika: please I don’t want these things, this soon.

Rishab: shh..(putting his hand on her waist). I need you.

Yashika: ( giving him annoying expression) please… leave…. (starting pressurizing his hand to take it off).  Please don’t….

Rishab: what if I will not.

Yashika: I will bite you.

Rishab   start walking to catch her and finally he catch her. He hold her from her waist and lift her in a bridle style.

Yashika: you…. Please put me down.

Rishab: I will not babes.

Rishab  banged with obstacle and both of them fall on the bed.

Yashika’s head banged with Rishab’s forehead.

Rishab staring yashika.

Rishab’s provoke: I always know how to control my feeling in front of peoples, but this girl is making me crazy. I am craving for her love, care and touch. I know she think I am pervert but I will prove her that I can be crazy for her.

Yashika: will you lift yourself upon me.

Rishab: no.

Yashika: god what is he.

Rishab: your husband.

Yashika: no you are animal. Don’t force me.

Rishab: I can do whatever I want to do with you because you signed the contract.

Yashika: get…….

Rishab stop her by just putting her lips on his lips.

Rishab’s provoke: I never taste something like this much good. She try to pushed me but I didn’t let her do this. I put one of hands on her neck.

....