chapter 18

Both of them inside his mansion.
Rishab: Hello everybody she is one whom I talk with you for party outlook.
Other:  good morning sir, got it.

Rishab: so don’t waste time and make her ready.

Rishab passing smile to yashika.
Rishab: so wifey, go and get ready soon.(touching her hairs curve)
Yashika: (giving him weird look) oh yes hubby.

Later….

Rishab get ready.  Rishab watch all stylist walking down. He ignored and start watching his mobile.

One of stylist said: oh she came.
Rishab’s eyes get struck one Yashika.

Rishab’s  provoke: I can’t able to keep my eyes away from her

Rishab’s  provoke: I can’t able to keep my eyes away from her. she was looking so gorgeous. Oh my god. Her dress is showing her body curves perfectly like a model. I never notice that she is so perfect good looking. Her hairs, eyes, figure and everything is so attractive. I think so anybody can fall for her beauty. I can able to see, she was walking towards me and my heart is racing….My heart really want to hold her in my arms and wanted to say I llove you more than anybody else but my contract doesn’t allow me to do that. I could able to hear her heels knocking floors voice as she took her few more steps to reach me.

Stylist: mam, you are looking so gorgeous.
Yashika smiled: thanks. So hubby how’s am I looking? (try to hold his arms)

Rishab (ignoring her action): normal (giving her flat look). Now come on lets  go for the party.
Yashika(remove her hand)

----------[ reached to the venue]----------

Rishab walk towards yashika’s door to open and helped her to get outside.

Yashika: you are having dual personality, don’t you?

Rishab: (putting his hands on her waist): nope I don’t have but I am smart. You wanted to know why I did that see that paparazzi.

Yashika: oh that’s why you helped me. Now I came to know your weakness Mr Rishab, so just wait and watch my next move.

As both of them came out from the vip parking area, all paparazzi try to take pictures.
Crowd: sir , ….. mam ….. come close …. Can you give some best shots.

"Rishab try to figure it out who said that. Yashika took some steps and place a kissed on rishab’s cheecks."

Crowd: good one mam …. Sir one more …. Please one more pose…
Rishab hold her wrist tightly and walk inside.

Yashika:  Rishab please lose you grib little bit or leave my hand, its hurting please are you even listening to me .

Rishab (holding more tightly): what do you think you will do anything and I will not say a word to you.
Yashika: listen that’s n…….