Chapter 1 - Waking Up As Jackie

Dying was honestly not one of my plans, of course it's not like I could have scheduled in dying anyways, but still, it was very inconvenient for me and an inconvenient time as well.

I had plans you know? I was going to explore the world, or try to anyways, I had just graduated high school.

My dad taught me almost everything, not that he was able to be home often, he was very busy with work and mom abandoned us when I was 2. .

I was planning on working with him in his garage to help him fix up some vehicles and to help him with his customers, perhaps eventually opening up my own shop.

But I didn't make it that far, it was after I grabbed my diploma, it's not that I didn't know I wasn't a coordinated person see, I am, I'm normally very coordinated.

Unless I'm wearing high heels, but it's graduation, who dies by tripping on the step down and breaking their neck?

I DO. That would be ME.

It hurt. It wasn't fun and I sure as hell am never ever ever going to ever wear high heels again, EVER.
———————————————————
Forman's Basement

You're not supposed to wake up after breaking your neck, you just don't do it. Well, unless you're turning into a zombie.

But I did. . Wake up that is. . .

Although I didn't wake up in a hospital or ready to tear out someone's throat. Oh no, I had to do one better then that, I woke up in some random place to someone grabbing my ass.

. . . Doing the first thing I could think of, I moved fast and punched them in the face, hard, just like my dad taught me.

"Oww, damn Jackie, what was that for?" I hear the ass grabber ask as I fall out of. . Was I on a couch with someone? I wrinkle my nose as I look around confused as I land on the floor with a soft omph.

Oh no, I look around trying to take everything in "That 70s show?" I mutter quietly as I look at them all with a frown, nope, this is so fucked up.

"Jackie! You can't just hit Kelso like that." The . . Red head said, right...? What was her name again? Diana, Demi or something like that?

"Jackie? Devil!" I hear a voice say while my vision refocuses on . . Topher? He was a total badass in Predator and hot, not gonna lie. Of course he was also bad, but whatever. He was still very funny.

"Jackie man, what the hell's wrong with you?" I hear another voice say, causing my eyes to try to come into focus again,

I shake my head and look around, seeing the set up and the . . Actors?  "Oh fuck" I mutter with wide eyes, oh no, oh no, oh fucking no.

"Goddess? Are you alright?" I hear fez ask, or William, I'll call him William. Or is it Wilmer? Ugh. I forget.

I slowly stand and then I almost tumble over when the feeling of vertigo hits me.

"I gotcha devil" I hear Topher mutter, that's when I noticed the heels and the more tanned legs that aren't mine.

"Fucking shit" I mutter in frustration as I grip my hair. .her hair? Someone's hair. . Topher supports me so that I don't just suddenly collapse.

"You're mouth is really dirty today little Devil, perhaps you should wash it out with soap." Topher says jokingly, my lips quirk up involuntarily for a second.

"Right, I'll do that after I find the actor who plays Red!" I say as I remove the heals with a frown on my face "I will never wear heels again."

"Says the preppy cheerleader." I hear the curly haired one say sarcastically. "I'll believe it when I see it."