thirty-eight

JANIE'S POV

"Oh, fuck it," he murmurs before crashing his lips into mine.

I moan into the kiss, wrapping my legs closer around him and place my hands on either side of his face. I feel his hand slide down my back until he reaches my ass. He gives it a tight and brief squeeze before moving his hand to my lower back, pushing me closer to him.

It's desperate and intense and my mind is filled with nothing but him. It's everything, every desire, every ounce of passion we've had for each other for months, finally coming to fruition.

"I want you," he groans out, throwing his head back at the feeling of my lips on him. "Please, let me have you."

"I'm yours," I say breathlessly before reattaching our lips. "I'm all yours." With my words, he lifts me off the counter, my legs still wrapped tightly around him. Our lips are still attached as he carries me through his house, occasionally resting my frame against a wall to focus on kissing me. I nip at his neck as he moves us upstairs and he doesn't set me down until we're standing in front of his bedroom door. He kicks the door open wordlessly and reconnects our lips before pushing me backward onto the mattress.

I suck in a deep breath as he crawls over my body, his legs perfectly fitting between mine. My fingers find his hair as he leaves a trail of wet kisses down my throat. One of his hands moves from my side down to my leg and moves up my dress slowly, teasingly.

"Is this okay?" He asks against my throat, making me nod rapidly. I hold my arms over my head as he tugs the material off of my body.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to do this?" he breathes, eyes raking hungrily over my body. "How long I've been waiting to see you like this?" Instead of responding, I reattach my lips to his desperately; and for him, that was answer enough. He knows and I know that it was only a matter of time.

I fumble with his belt buckle, feeling lonely in my nakedness. He takes my cue and pulls away from a moment to slide his jeans down his legs before unbuttoning his shirt. It took him a minute, the alcohol clearly affecting his motor skills. I lift my fingers to trace his butterfly tattoo, hearing his breath hitch in his throat at my touch.

God, he was gorgeous.

He was so intimidatingly beautiful. He pulls his shirt over his toned shoulders and I take the opportunity to thumb at the matching fern tattoos on his hips. He sucks in a deep breath at the feeling, clearly sensitive to my touch. He leans forward to kiss me again, but this time, he stops.

With his hands on either side of my face, his eyes flick over my face adoringly as he takes a deep breath.

"You are so beautiful," he says breathlessly and I feel myself melt into the mattress. I reach up and tuck a piece of his hair behind his ear.

"So are you," I hum back with a smile. "So beautiful."

"How did I get so lucky?" He asks rhetorically as his fingers tug at my bra straps and starts to slip it down my shoulder. "I must've done something right to meet you."

"Must have," I start but gasp in surprise as he kisses my now bare shoulder. He slides the other strap down before reaching behind my back and unclasping my bra altogether.

"Holy shit," he breathes out before leaving small kisses across my bare chest. I moan as he presses a kiss against my nipple before stretching his neck up to place his lips on mine. I close my eyes and let myself become all consumed by him. His ringed fingers slide down my bare side until they reach my hip.

I squeeze my eyes tighter and let out a relieved sigh as his fingers dip into my underwear, his lips never leaving mine. My skin is red hot from the alcohol, him, and his touch. As he presses a particularly skillful circle into me, I let out a surprised moan. He slips a finger inside of me and curls it upwards as my head falls back into the mattress. He pumps slowly, reveling in how I'm writhing beneath him.

"I need you," I whine as I buck my hips into his hand. I wanted him closer, I needed him closer.

"I need you, too," he moans out in between kisses. "Always have. Probably always will."

"Please," I beg out breathlessly.

It only took a few more seconds before I felt a pressure building in my stomach, lighting me on fire. It took only a few seconds of him watching me darkly and his hands holding my hips still before I felt like I was going to burst into flames. As I throw my head back and deeper into the bed, I gasped out: "I need you inside me. Now."

He pulls back from me and fumbles drunkenly with the top drawer of his dresser. As he busies himself with the task, I take the opportunity to tug down his boxer. His erection slaps his lower stomach as he groans at the feeling. I watch in awe as he tears the condom wrapper open with his teeth before rolling it down his length.

I feel like a teenager, losing my virginity for the first time all over again, as he lays down on top of me again. A combination of excitement and anticipation courses through my veins, but when I look into his loving eyes, everything else goes still. He hovers an inch above my face, taking in my breathing and soaking in the way I'm looking at him. His eyes are blown out with desire, He presses a sweet kiss to my nose before refocusing.

He lifts my leg to wrap around his hip before gripping his cock.

"Are you sure?" He breathes and I nod.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," I tell him honestly. I reach down to guide his hand until he enters me all at once.

I throw my head back at the feeling as his hands grip the sheets beside my head.

"Holy fucking shit," he groans out and I nod in agreement, eyes squeezed shut. "You feel so good."

"Harry," I moan out as he thrusts into me again, my hands flying to his hair. "Oh, god." He lowers his head to my neck, overwhelmed by the feeling, before thrusting into me for the third time. I feel sparks erupt throughout my body as I feel his lips suck my neck harshly.

"Jesus, baby," he growls before increasing his pace. I gasp, digging my nails into his shoulders as he snaps his hips repeatedly and relentlessly into me.

"Don't stop," I cry out.

"So beautiful," he mumbles as he rocks into me. "All mine." He leaves little nips and kisses along my neck, leaving marks along the way.

Electricity courses through my body as he grinds against my core and groans into my ear. I could listen to him like this for the rest of my life if I was able. I would play this moment over and over and over until the day I died.

"God, you feel so fucking good," he repeats in between kisses, further igniting the fire beneath my skin. I moan out at the feeling of him inside of my, his hands on my chest, my hands in his hair. It's all too much, all too good.

"So good," I breathe out in agreement. I feel his pace begin to falter, a sign of overwhelming pleasure.

"Best thing that ever happened to me," he murmurs into my skin, so quietly I almost don't hear him over the sound of my breathing.

"Oh, god," he repeats, his voice straining.

"Come for me,"

"Wha-what?" He asks in shock.

"Come for me, Harry. Please," I moan. I tighten around him, forcing his head to fall backward in pleasure. My words send him overboard as he groans out loudly, hips rocking into mine quickly. Obeying my wishes, he grunts, and stills above me, his mouth open in shock. I watch him in awe, feeling myself tighten at his expression.

A few minutes later, we lay, completely spent, under his covers. Tangled up in each other, his arm rests over me protectively. I'm asleep almost immediately, the feeling of him near soothing me to sleep. I haven't felt this good in a while, this comforted.

I'm almost asleep, seconds away from falling into a deep slumber when Harry shifts slightly behind me. I feel him kiss the back of my head and breathing me in. Then, quietly, so quietly that I nearly missed it, I hear him mumble out: "I love you."