(Ch-23) Luna

I went downstairs, my heart pounding, maybe she isn't bad as she used to be? No that is impossible.

I walked to the frontdoor where mum, dad, Blake, Ryan and Lucas were there. Mum was standing close to the door and dad was standing behind Blake and Lucas, keeping both of his hands on each thier shoulders. Ryan was beside dad and I was in the far corner.

"El, why are you standing so far away?" Dad furrowed his eyebrows as he took his hands of Blake and motioned me to come to him.

Right now, I didn't want to be anywhere near the three of them. I gave him a believable fake smile and came close to him but I mainted some distance between Blake. Dad then put a arm on my shoulder and brought me closer and he kissed my forehead. "Everything alright princess?" He asked with sympathy in his eyes. I nodded as I smiled.

I could still hear the thunder rumbling outside and I could hear the raindrops harshly splatting on the ground outside.

The doorbell rang once again and mum opened it, immediately greeting my aunt May with a huge hug. "Hi!" She exclaimed a little too loudly. "Hi! Oh my gosh, you look so fit!" Aunt May pulled out of the hug and looked at mum, up and down.
"We're still outside!" Came a manly voice from outside the door. "Ah." Dad left us and went over to the door, as soon as he left I scooched over to the wall, far away from my siblings. Dad gave a hug to aunt May. "Oh my gosh Nick! You don't look a day over 45! My, my!" Aunt May complimented dad. "That's cause he isn't." I mumbled under my breath. "Haha very funny May." Dad playfully rolled his eyes.

Aunt May moved out of the way and in came my uncle James. "Nicholas!" He exclaimed as he opened his arms as dad did the same thing. "James!" She both enloped eachother in a hug. "Man, how have you been?" Uncle James smiled. "Now that you're here, better that never before!" Dad laughed as he pulled him in another hug.

"Oh my goodness, are these my nephews?" Aunt May walked over to them with a smile. Blake, Ryan and Lucas all had a friendly smile on thier face. She ruffled all of thier hairs, but she spent a little more time on Lucas's, considering he had the fluffiest, curliest, mop of hair. She then pulled each of them into a hug, starting with Blake and ending with Lucas. The four of them talked for a bit until my aunt's gaze fell on me. I was staring at the ground.

"Elainy?" My head perked up at the sound of my name. "Oh, my, oh, my!" She held her hands out and I smiled and hugged her. "Hi aunt May.". "Hello darling! How are you? Goodness I haven't seen you since you were about 11, wow you have truly blossomed into a wonderful women! She squealed as she hugged me again. "I'm great aunt May, how are you?" I smiled at her. "Oh I've never been better before!" She smiled back.

Aunt May is my dad's younger sister. She is really nice but she can be a little, let's just say, energetic. I really like her and her husband, it's just her demonic child I despise.

"Where's the little princess?" Dad smiled at my uncle.

Princess? But that's my nickname! Why is he calling her princess, I'm his princess!

"Oh she's outside, shes just a bit grumpy from the flight." My uncle chuckled.

Just then, a small little figure came from the door, Lillian.

She looked around and she greeted my parents with a hug and a smile then her eyes landed on my siblings. She had a big toothy grin the moment she laid her eyes on them. All of them smiled lovingly at her, as I stood there awkwardly. "Ahh! Ryan!" She squealed as she jumped up and down and she ran to him. He picked her up and spinned her around and hugged her, she squealed in happiness. "Hello, my little monkey." He smiled at her. "Ryan! I missed you!" She giggled. "I missed you too, monkey."