(Ch-32) Bunny Pajamas

Random question but who's first?

Hi I am unfortunately alive 🧍‍♀️

I'm so sorry for the delay.

Please play this song for better experience of reading at a particular scene. Don't worry, I'll tell you when!

Trigger Warning, some readers might find the below contents triggering at a particular part.

-

Three A.M my a*s.

It was four fifteen in the morning and there was no sight of Lucas anywhere.

Right after he left I dashed to his room and fixed his door while my parents got ready for bed.

I grabbed the tool box and quickly tied my hair up and started fixing the door.

The only reason I knew how to fix a door was cause of my best friend.

Tyler.

Ironically, I had broken down his door the exact same way a few years ago. So he sat me down and taught me how to fix his door —it was quite complicated I'm not gonna lie so I was really impressed when Tyler knew how to fix a door. He told me that his dad learned it in military school and in turn— taught him.

To really get a gist of it, Tyler made me knock down his bedroom door a couple of times and fix it, boy was Mrs Banerjee mad.

I smiled back at the memory as I laid on my bed, facing the ceiling. I hadn't planned on sleeping till Lucas came home safely and I'm not gonna lie —I was starting to get tired.

I felt my eyes droop slowly and eventually they closed for good— that is until I heard something breaking and a harsh thump on the ground harshly followed by groans of agony in the back yard.

I jolted up on my bed and straight up. "What the f*ck..." I muttered under my breath as I was fully awake now.

I jumped up from my bed and scrambled to my window and opened it as I put one feet in and hoisted myself on my roof.

I slowly yet carefully scrambled to the corner of my roof and looked down my roof see a body that was lying down on its back, making me widen my eyes.

I pinched my eyes to get a clearer look.

It was a dead body!

"Holy f*cking sh*t!" I freaked out when the body opened it's eyes and look at me with its hazel eyes that were a carbon copy of mine with a lazy smile.

"Hi El!" Lucas slurred loudly as he flashed me a goofy grin.

He tried to climb up the tree only to fall down on his arse.

"I'm coming up there! H-hold on!" He giggled as he tried to climb up the tree again only to fall back on his arse again.

"Damn the tree is allergic to hot guys..." he murmured as he stood up and rubbed his a*s. "But I wouldn't blame it— I mean, just look at me! I'm dashingly hot!" He grinned and tilted his head to the side cockily.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Okay Flynn Rider."

He ignored me and tried to climb the tree again but this time he didn't manage to fall and actually grasped one of his hands on the brick of the roof.

"Mind giving me a hand babe?" He grinned while holding onto to the roof for his life.

I furrowed my eyebrows and scrunched my face up in both disgust and confusion. "Babe?"