A/N -please read-

Hi, I really appreciate your love and kindness you give to my book but please try to understand that I have a life too, a life outside of Wattpad and social Media. I can't constantly be writing 24/7 because I'm a human too. Writing is very important to me, but my education and family always comes first.

I know how it feels, if I like a really good book I'd always be wanting more and more updates, I understand. But the thing is you have to learn to give the author some time and patience so they can collect their thoughts and give you the best work possible and not some cappy chapter they hurried through.

I'm gonna be very honest to all of you. Chapter 28 was supposed to be longer, much longer. Elainy was to meet Leo and she comes home and her brothers tick her off and Carlos does something hilarious as well and a lot of things were to happen in that chapter but I couldn't complete it so I came up with the excuse of Leo being sick and ending the chapter where Elainy just goes home and to be honest I was very disappointed and unsatisfied with the chapter.

Please keep in mind that in NO WAY am I blaming you for this, this was my fault, but the thing is that most of you are begging me to update is what made me take this desicion because I couldn't keep you guys waiting.

I constantly get comments like "Why don't you update everyday?" I can't. Please understand that my chapters are more than hundreds of pages long so it takes time to write them my and patience to correct it so I can give you all the best work possible from my side.

All I'm asking from you is patience and please be a active reader. I am truly sick of it. More than 1K people read my last chapter in the 24 hours and I only got around 200 votes, how do you expect me to write when I have no motivation and I don't know if you like my work or not?

Please, please be an active reader, vote, comment, I'd love to know your thoughts.

And for those of you who do not know how to vote. Press the little star icon on the bottom of the chapter like this.

 Press the little star icon on the bottom of the chapter like this

Love,
Author