Episode 1

Disclaimer: I claim nothing of the Harry Potter franchise nor the Winx franchise, as everything is the rightful properties of their owners and affiliates. No infringement was intended, and no money is being made.
The pic up top is Jasmine's casual outfit for this season. Also my idea for what the Others and the gateway space was taken from the alien and the shimmer from movie Annihilation just to give you an idea. So just a little note for Jasmine I'm basing her powers and some of her outfits from Tsubasa Kazanari from Symphogear.

It's been a year since Jasmine and Sirius woke up from their fall through the veil of death. When they had awoken, both had found that even though they didn't remember much of their time in the veil they both had retained snippets of it and had also gained some knowledge of what had happened.

Apparently the so called "veil of death" was in fact a gateway between dimensions. However to use the gateway there is a price to be paid. For Sirius, his price was giving up his human form. Something that he actually didn't mind after spending so many years in his animagus form when he was trapped in Azkaban.

Jasmine's price however ended up being partially paid by giving up her portion of Voldemort's soul that had been stuck in her scar. All she really had to do was allow herself to be changed into one of the native species that resided in the new dimension. Her magic however while still there was also different. It also felt different, were before it calm but now it had a wild feel to it.

Thankfully the beings that resided in the gateway, or Others, were kind enough to establish an identity for them in their new home. As far as everyone else was concerned Jasmine was the last remaining member of her family, had been homeschooled, and recently moved to the city Gardenia with her dog Sirius.

Despite Jasmine previous worries she found that she loved her new life with Sirius

Despite Jasmine previous worries she found that she loved her new life with Sirius. He may no longer be human but she understood just fine without him even needing to talk through her godfather/goddaughter bond. She's even made some friends in town. Jasmine had previously thought that it would be difficult to connect with anyone here because she of how her life was in her previous dimension but it was as if her old life in her original world was just a distant dream. She honestly thinks it's because of how few happy memories she has of there compared to here.

Another thing that Jasmine love's about this dimension is that she has been able to explore different hobbies. Originally she just wanted something to do in her free time after her online classes were finished. So when she saw a flyer for one free kendo lesson at a nearby dojo she figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out. She was quite surprised by how much she loved the class and has been attending ever since. She's even competed in some of the local competitions and has won quite a few of them.

And on top of the kendo classes, she has also gotten into motorcycles. It was something for her and Sirius to work on together. They had found a used bike that they fixed and it's turned out beautifully.

 They had found a used bike that they fixed and it's turned out beautifully