Episode 3

The pic I choose for Jasmine's fairy form has ribbons on the back just replace them with her wings in your head. Her wings are up top^

The next day saw to it the beginning of class.

"Good morning, everyone! As usual, it befalls me to kick off the school year. Now, for those of you who haven't met me yet, I am Professor Wizgiz, your teacher of metamorphosis, or as I prefer to call it... the art of changing..." said Wizgiz before he suddenly transformed into Griselda, "...The way you look! Oh, but that's nothing! By year's end, you'll do better than that! And since every ending must have a beginning, let us start with a simple exercise.Concentrate. Look in the mirror, look at yourself, and think about changing the color of your hair".

While most of the students got it on their first try, some took a couple of try's like Jasmine, and some didn't managed to make a change like Bloom.

"Don't worry, Bloom. If at first you don't succeed, try again!" Reassured Wizgiz as Bloom gave a weak smile.

"Let's try again, okay?" Asked Bloom as she sat in her room with Stella and Jasmine practicing to change her hair color

"All right, one last time and that's it. School's just beginning. You don't get it today, it's not the end of the world" said Stella

"Where I come from, there's a saying: "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today"" said Bloom.

"Where I come from, we have no such expression, and we're all much more relaxed" sassed back Stella.

"Stella, please?" Begged Bloom.

"Come on Stella, one more time won't hurt" said Jasmine as she bumped shoulders with Stella.

"Ugh... all right, but remember, concentrate! Think of a color, and imagine your hair starting to change. New color slowly spreading from the root to the tip of your hair..." explained Stella as Bloom concentrated but while she changed her hair it was only flipping up her bangs.

"Great! See what I end up with?" Groaned Bloom causing Jasmine to giggle in good nature.

"Bloom! You're not paying attention! You're not concentrating enough!" Huffed Stella.

"Well, at least something happened, and that's progress!" Encouraged Flora as she walked over to them while Stella laughed. "Oh, stop laughing...".

"Why should she? Look at this, I'm ridiculous!" Complained Bloom feeling down.

"That's not true, all you need is a bit of practice" assures Flora.

"No, I've never had such a rough day" said Bloom.

"The first day is always like that" commented Stella.

"Girls, can I ask you something?" Asked Bloom, "Why are you here at Alfea?".