Episode 5

"Oh, I hate doing kitchen duties! I just don't get it" complained Bloom as she peeled some potatoes for dinner.

"What is it that you don't get, Bloom?" Asked Musa.

"Why a school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner?! It doesn't make sense! All you've got to do is wave the magic wand, snap your fingers, wiggle the nose a couple of times, and voilà! Everything's ready without any effort!" Said Bloom as she started to float around.

"Come on Bloom you cant you magic for everything. Just imagine how lazy you would be if you used your magic for everything" said Jasmine as she checked the omelettes.

"Also home-cooked meals taste a lot better and are much healthier! At least one of you girls can acknowledge that" stated Sfoglia as he entered the kitchen.

"Um... Hi, Mastro Sfoglia" Greeted Bloom nervously.

"How's this side dish coming along?" Asked Sfoglia as he walks into the kitchen and stops near Musa.

"We're almost finished, sir" replied Musa as she hands one of her potato's to the chef.

"These potatoes are too small! Take off less skin! And what about the omelettes?! Don't forget to flip them, eh?!" Instructed the chef as he gestures towards the omelettes that were cooking on the nearby stove.

"Oh! Of course!" Complied Bloom as she, Flora, Tecna, and Musa moved over to the omelettes while Jasmine checked into the roast that was in a slow cooker on the counter before going back to peeling the rest of the potatoes.

"Cooking is an art, young lady! Look at your friend she understands" said Sfoglia as she gestured towards Jasmine.

"When I graduate from here, I'll eat out every night" muttered Musa.

"Now let's see you flip these omelettes. Come on!" Said Sfoglia. Flora tried first and was able to flip her omelet and catch it. Tecna flipped hers second followed by Musa, but it takes a little more time for hers to come down, and she barely managed to catch it in time. Bloom unfortunately tosses her omelet onto the ceiling fan.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I have no idea how it happened" Apologized Bloom

"Well what are you waiting for?! Somebody turn off the fan" said Sfoglia

"Uh... I-I'll do it!" Said Flora before she runs over to switch and tries to turn it off but instead makes the fan go faster.

"Come on down, little omelette! Don't be afraid! Trust me, no one's gonna eat you" joked Musa as if asking would bring the omelette down on its own.

"I said turn it OOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!" Yelled Sfoglia. While Flora did manage to turn off the fan, the omelette unfortunately splatters all over the chef. "Grr... I'll have a word with the headmistress about granting you four a permanent exemption from kitchen duties! Errgg... you young fairies cause more troubles than help! Now I must clean up before dinnertime, so keep an eye on the roast!".

"That was a bit of a disaster, why don't you guys just go back to peeling the potatoes, I'll finish the omelettes" suggested Jasmine to the others agreement before starting some more omelettes.

"Girls! I have some really wild news!" Chirped Stella as she walked into the kitchen.

"We know. You've managed to get out of kitchen duties. Congratulations, Stella"
Said Tecna a bit sarcastically.

"Oh, but I've a perfectly valid reason for that, you know! I'm going out tonight! I've got a date! Isn't that exciting?" Gushed Stella.

"Oh, valid reason indeed..." muttered Bloom.