Prologue

For as long as Emery could recall werewolves had controlled the world. They were wicked beasts, repressing humans in every way possible. Their contact with humans had been limited, until their so-called 'Moon Goddess' began to pair these wolves with humans, creating a bond that no wolf could ignore. From then on, the wolves craved power, their animalistic urges wanting to control the weaker race amongst them, to ensure all wolves mated to a human would be able to find their mate. For over a decade the beasts had dominated the human race, all aspect of a human's life was regulated, an attempt by the beasts to track their supposed mates and take them for themselves.

What the wolves did not prepare for was for their human mates to resist them, to reject them, and that some humans hated wolves to their very core.

•••

Tears ran down Emery's cheeks, the anguish in her chest consuming her.
"I will never love you!" She screamed at the beast in front of her. His eyes blackened, his muscles flexed and his jaw tightened, never had she been as scared of another being as she was in that moment. He crossed the room towards her, Emery coiled in fear, pressing her body into the bricked corner of her cell. His rough hands clasped her chin, forcing her to stare into the black holes of his eyes.
"I don't know what I have to say to make you realise this, human, but you are mine and you will love me. Mark my words my little mate."

***

I am aiming to update regularly, hopefully this prologue gives you an idea of what this book will be about, please read. I am trying to make this as original as possible so please give it a go!

Thank you x