Welcome Home

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Part 1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Enya)

I was on my way to Scotland to surprise my parents and tell them that I'm going to get married. I went to Europe to be an actor. I left everything behind and am gone. I took a taxi and told him where I wanted to go. The driver grinned. "Little Enya right. Your parents are very proud of you. Are you always with Drew?"
I hadn't thought of him in ages. I don't even know why I broke up or it was because I went to Europe. "No. I haven't seen him in ages" Only now did I recognize the old man, it was a friend of my father's. "It's a shame you were a great couple and your parents would have been happy if you stayed together." he smiled. "I'm here to say that I'm going to get married." I said "It is a shame Drew is still available and he is here. He took a break. It is fate that you two are here at the same time!". I swallowed it was over and nothing could stop me from getting married. "This is over and I think he sees it that way too. I'm happy"
when I arrived at my parents' Bar I paid the driver and he gave me on the way "Enya believe me you still love him!" . I looked around and took my suitcase, went in and at first my father didn't notice me. "Dad I'm home, I wanted to surprise you." . It fell silent and my dad grinned, "Is it really my little one?" I nodded and then my dad hugged me "Mary look who's at home?" ..my mom looked around the corner and ran towards me .. "Enya you look good."
Then something happened that I hadn't planned. Drew came up to me, damn what he was doing here. He still looked great and he smiled at me. "See you again! I thought that you forgot us" He took me in his arms "No, I would never forget my home and everything that connects me to her", I said .. "Not interesting to me either?" he looked at me. "Not even if ours parted" .. I looked him in the eye and turned to my parents "Mom, Dad I'm here because I tell you I'm going to get married". "What do you want? Who?" my mom asked scared me and looked at Drew. "A colleague of mine mom"

( Drew)

I had taken a break after two hard years and was at home, I had no idea who the wind would bring to the bar here today. I was drinking a wiskhy at the bar when I heard a very familiar voice I turned around "Dad I'm home, I wanted to surprise you." There Enya was still as pretty as it was then. her dad grinned and said "Is it really my little one?" She nodded and then her dad hugged her "Mary look who's at home?" ..Your mom looked around the corner and ran towards Enya .. "Enya well you look."
I got up and went to smile at Enya. "See you again! I thought that you forgot us" I took her in my arms "No, I would never forget my home and everything that connects me to her", she said .."Not interesting to me either?" now i saw her eyes. "Not even you, even if our paths have separated" ..enya also looked me in the eye and turned to her parents "Mom, Dad I'm here because I have to tell you that I'm going to get married". "What do you want? Who?" my mom asked scared me and looked at Drew. "A colleague of mine mom" .. It hit me unexpectedly like a slap in the face and I looked at her mom. I always hoped that we would have a second chance.
but I also noticed that Enya had that twinkle in her eyes when she looked at me. Enya went back with her dad. "Drew I see what you always feel and I see my daughterI don't know him but I know that Enya doesn't love him wholeheartedly "Mary grinned" I saw her look ".. That made me brave and I decided to talk to Enya tomorrow as a friend

rochel66
JulianLaunspach
Wwe_Samantha