It suits you

(Enya)

I saw the face of my aunt Patircia "So there you are. And what do I have to hear you want to get married." she looked at Drew "He suits you and I think he knows you better than you know" Before I could say anything, Drew came to me and hugged me. "Pretty couple and they match," added my aunt. " Stop . that is not my fiance. Why does everyone think that? "I hissed .." Because it looks like this. "Meant my mom.
The door opened and Jason came in. "This is my fiance," I said, "Enya really doesn’t suit youhe is definitely arogant !! ".. said Drew." Take care of them Highlander. I hope you didn't get too close to her, "said Jason, conceited." Oh, I'm only this morning. and then I didn't even notice that she was engaged, "said Drew." The Highlander was probably better than her, Mr. important! ".. I closed my eyes and thought without it that it couldn't be now"Enya have you slept with this Highlander?" . "Yeah I did. What are you doing! You're still doing it in public. If I could I would ..." .. Jason interrupted "But you can't. I have you in my hand". drew looked at me "Either leave Enya alone or I'll hit you in the face." Jason said and wanted to attack Drew. I stood in the middle "Stop it !! Jason he is stronger than youand you won i will avoid him " " I hope so !! My fiancee doesn't have to deal with half a monkey. I just hope you're not pregnant ".."That would be the best thing that could happen to my daughter, then she realizes who really loves her." My dad said and Drew turned to me and looked at me. "You enjoyed it and didn't think about that oneenya i love you and i know you can still notice it but i will be there if you notice. And should you be pregnant I want to know. Because you never slept with the pretty boy. "He took me in his arms and kissed me then he left my parents' bar." Enya you know where to find me if you want to talk or rather to have knocked this Highlander, this Scotsman out of your head. "Sauer disappeared Jason. I looked at my parents and my aunt Particia" Enya what's wrong with you? Why does that do with you? It can't be that bad what he knows about you! "Said my momI was not yet ready to give up and said nothing. I just mumbled softly, "Why did Drew have to show up and mess everything up again. Why did I let that happen? I should never have come here." ..I probably said it louder than I thought because everyone saw me ..

(Patricia )

I was amazed "What happened that you are like that. Drew loves you not to overlook Enya and the other one only uses you as beautiful jewelry" .she looked out of the window "You wouldn't understand why I can't do what I want!" Enya left and I decided to talk to Drew. There had to be a way that she would wake up. I say goodbye after asking where I can find Drew. I also found myself exactly in the bay that was behind the small forest. "Excuse me Drew, I'm trying to understand what's going on with Enyawhen they took Enya in the arm there was a glow in the eyes and even when she talks about her. And he has in hand against Enya and with that he holds you "..drew looked at me "Yes I noticed and yet she defends me. I thought after this morning I could have changed my mind. I just had to say it to see how she reacted and I was right she ..."He broke the sentence" Drew they think Enya loves them! I saw that immediately. As much as it hurts you she has to fall to wake up .and then they have to be there, "I said to him." I put up with them a little and I would like them to be pregnant. Then Enya has to react and he doesn't want her that way "..Drew nodded, we walked together a bit before I went back.
in the evening I spoke to Enya again and learned the truth that she hadn't told anyone else. After knowing all this I knew it was best that something happened that she does not expect. the first thing that happened was that she'd run into Drew and awakened old feelings. We would already see the two come together and a few days later something happened that should open her eyes ...

rochel66
JulianLaunspach