Your past is their future

(Drew)

After I sat down again, Enya's dad came back and shook his head to see my dad. "Drew it's hard to miss that you two still love each other. What do you want to do?" my dad says. "I know and realize that she belongs to me, Eyna must also realize that. You heard she is engaged." .. "Yes, but not in love that just seems to be a story for the press," said her mom .
at home i told my mom who's here her eyes lit up "Enya! And was there a kiss?" . "No mom .. she is .." my dad interrupted me "engaged!" My mom looked at me "what with whomwait a minute "my mom had seen all her films and found photos very quickly and shook her head" no it doesn't suit her and it doesn't really look like that. Andrew I know you never forgot Enya. do something before she makes a mistake And she is on the best way to get there. "My dad had to laugh and then we looked at the photo. What an arrogant person I thought and saw in her eyes the missing Enya.
the next morning I had Enyaˋs dad to help him shop ..

(Mary)

My daughter came into the kitchen completely sleepy, went to the coffee machine and poured herself a coffee "Good morning Enya." .."Tomorrow" and she took a sip of coffee "Enya honey are you sure you want to get married". I asked her .."Yes mom," said Enya barely. "Darling, the way you looked at Drew yesterday, you are not sure." "Mom that with Drew is over. We live in different worldsthe memory came back yesterday how it was to lie in his arms. to dance with him, but it's over and over. "I knew my mom was going to get new drinks with Drewa few minutes later the two came in the door "Drew do you like to eat?" "Mary would love to," said Drew, looking at Enya, who hadn't noticed him yet. She was so much in the mind. "Mom you know, I think Drew has long forgotten me. I shouldn't live in the past but in the future. And that doesn't mean Drew" .. "Good morning EnyaIf you are so sure, why do I hear doubts in your voice? What are you afraid of ? "He went to her and kissed her I had to grin and Drew said" If that's Enya why could I do that? ".."Because I was just weak and you caught me off guard"
Enya didn't say a word at breakfast. After helping, she looked at Drew "We need to talk! You know where to find me" Then she went and I looked at Drew. "I knew it but you have a stubborn head in front of you and you know that. She thinks getting married is a good idea."

(Enya)

What the hell was that? Was this necessary ! He knew exactly that I, oh suddenly I no longer shit what was right. Was it right to get married only for the press and his new film? why did it still feel so good to have Drew nearby? Did I always have feelings for him? Why couldn't I forget him? I walked along the beach, lost in thought. at some point I took off my shoes and ran through the water. sat in the sand and saw Drew coming at me from afar. He knew me better than I thought and probably better than I knew myself.
"You wanted to talk," he said after sitting next to him, "Yes. I haven't forgotten anything but I can't go back. I'll be his wife whether you like it or not. !!! I .."he interrupted me "Enya the question is not if I want it. The question should be what do you want yourself? Well .." I looked at Drew and before I could say anything he kissed me again. I put up with it because I knew it was actually right. But my path was different, I put happiness and love behind reason and future. I let the public write my life. whom i may love and what was important.
"Never do that again. I want to but I can't." Got up and went "Hey Enya I don't give up because I know what you want. You're going the wrong way right now. I'll prove it to you"I looked around and stopped. It started to rain and I felt Drew hugging me." Come to my parents, that's closer. "
When I got there I got a towel and some dry clothes, a hot tea and a big hug from Drewˋs parents.

Wwe_Samantha
JulianLaunspach
rochel66