Janice Grove-No Mist

I was walking down the hallway with my best friend, Piper McLean. Let's just say she's beautiful. Okay, more than that. Her eyes are the prettiest things I've ever seen. The way they change colors is really cool. Percy walked up and hugged Piper.

"Hey, Pipes!"

"Hey, Perce."

"All students to the gym immediately."

I saw Piper and Percy pale. The rest of the seventeen people they had in their main group paled and looked at each other with fear.

"What? No...no...no... they didn't decide to do it today, did they?" Annabeth whispered.

"Looks like they're doing it today..." Percy whispered, hugging his girlfriend.

"Dude, what are they going to do when they find out?"

"I don't know... I'm not exactly sure if I wanna know, either," Jason muttered.

What? I shook my head and sat down. The seventeen teenagers seemed to flinch when they looked at the fourteen adults onstage.

"Hello, students of Goode! We are the Greek gods!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Jason yelled from the crowd, though his eyes betrayed him.

"Son, no need to lie," the man wearing the crown said.

"DAD!" He groaned.

"Jason Grace, son, say your titles!"

"Jason Grace, son of Zeus," he grumbled, going onto the stage.

"Son! I'm going to do a haiku to reveal you if you don't do it yourself..." a guy with blonde hair sang.

"Okay! Okay, fine, I'll reveal myself. Will Solace, son of Apollo," Will said, jumping up.

"Jason, get your sister."

"Lieutenant!" Artemis said.

Thalia groaned and stood up.

"Fine, Milady, Dad," Thalia's leather jacket all of a sudden had silver arrows and a bow.

"Son, daughter, reveal yourselves in the name of the dead!" Hades exclaimed.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades."

"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, or Hades."

They marched up, glaring at their father.

"MY BABY LOVE GIRL! COME UP! COME UP!" Aphrodite squealed.

"Shut it, Mom!" Piper yelled, storming up on the stage, annoyed.

"Sons of pranks! Come forward and show Goode why you're so good and pranking and return all the teachers' wallets to their pockets," Hermes said.

Travis and Connor Stoll walked forward, followed by Chris. They sighed, handing the wallets to the teachers, who looked at them in shock. They sat down by their father.

"Children of war, come before I have to shoot my spear to find you," Ares said.

Clarisse and Frank stood up, walking over and sitting down.

"Daughter, no need to hide from your mom. Come out," Athena spoke.

Annabeth stood up. Okay, what? She groaned and dragged herself forward.

"Katie, I'm revealing you!" Demeter said.

"MOM!" Katie whined, walking up onto the stage.

"Son, you're the two-time hero of Olympus, it not three from all the monsters you've killed, the bane of monsters, titans, and giants, retriever of Zeus's master bolt, the Hades Helm, and the Golden Fleece, survivor of Tartarus, slayer of the Minotaur and Medusa, well, every monster to exist... Your titles are too long, just come up, Percy."

"POSEIDON!" He yelled.

Poseidon shot him a look.

"DAD!" He yelled, storming up, not looking into his father's eyes.

"Today, a new generation of gods will arrive. First, we have Percy Jackson, the new god of the seas and king of Olympus."

My friends are the Olympians.