Chapter 2

When I looked in the mirror I looked even different than before. My hair had gone to the middle of my back. It was black as the night with natural purple tipped hair. It straight at the top and faded into a wavy curls. My ears where a bit pointy. My eyes where a vibrant shade of red with black speaks littering them. I had a faint black halo over my head that seemed to be tripping some sort of ink, yet when the drops fell, they disappeared, never once touching my head. My wings where a bit longer, now a midnight black with the feathers and the end of my wings looked as if they where dipped in sliver. The rest of my wings also had flecks of silver. My face was clear of imperfections and so was the rest of my body. Damn, I look hot.

" Mr. Riddle, I would like to let you know that we have contacted your family. When they arrive, you can claim your lordships and then go home."

Wait what?! No! They're going to hate me! What if I get disowned! Lets just hope I don't...

Syreen's POV

I was in my dad's study getting something for him when a barn owl flew to his window. It had a letter with Gringots seal on it. I took it from the owl and let the owl free. I looked at the letter for a good five minutes, and my curiosity got the best of me. I opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Riddle Family,

We are are pleased to inform you that Hadrian Riddle is currently in our bank and is about to claim his lordships. Please come the Gringots as soon as possible.

Gringots bank

I stared at it in shock for a good minutes before reality hit me. I ran down the stair and to the family room where Mother and Father where. When they saw me storm in the looked at me in confusion. Me, being that I just ran down three flights of stairs, I managed to tell them while trying to gain my breath.

" They...Hadrian...Gringots...found...go...Now!"

They stared at me in shock for a few minutes, giving me enough time gain my breath, before mother burst into tear, quickly got up, and dragged both me and Father to the fireplace to floo to the office. All of us ran through the fire, ready to meet the last person in our family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being short! But hey! Atleast I updated!