Chapter 3

Hadrians POV

I was in Griphooks office when a girl banged the door open. She had the same hair as me, except the purple in it was a bit lighter. She had a black eye and a purple eye. She was a few inches shorter than me and looked about my age. She looked at me, and stopped harassing the poor goblin, and she just stared at me. I didn't know what else to do but to stare back. Then a man and Mother entered the room. I guessed the other man was my Father, or Tom Riddle. We all just stared at each other  for a while, that was, until my mother bursted into tears. He came and gave me a bear hug, next the girl joining, and then my Father. At that point, all three of them where crying. 

" Oh my god! You're here!"

" Yeah...I am..."

" Hadrian what's wrong?" The girl aksed.

" Well I have two questions. First, who are you?"

" Oh i'm Syreen, you twin sister."

" OH! Well um, for the next question...you don't hate me...?"

" Hades why would we hate you?!" my mother and father asked.

" Cause of who I was before..."

" Who where you?"

" ...Harry Potter..."

They all stayed silent for a good five minutes, until my Mother started crying even more than before, and my Father started crying.

" I tried to kill my own son! Hadrian I am so sorry! If I had known I wouldn't of-"

" I bullied my son! Hades i'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

" Mother, Father, don't worry! I forgive you! You didn't know..."

" Thank you so much-"

" OKAY OKAY!" Syreen said. " Enough sad stuff! I wanna go home and get to know him! Besides, you guys have already meet him, even if he wasn't himself, I haven't! I wanna hang out with mah brother!" Just bye that, I can tell we are going to get along. 

My father sighed. " Alright, let's go home. Me and your mother have to talk about things either way." We all flooed home and my sister immediately dragged my to a room. 

" This is going to be your room! Mine is right across from here so if you need me just knock! Now..tell me about your life so far dear brother and in exchange, I will answer all the questions you have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I woke up to my room a mess. Thats when I remembered  what happened last night. I came into my inheritance. I decided I should take a shower before going down to breakfast. When I looked in the mirror, I was now a 6'2 and my hair was a bit lighter. I had a bit more muscle. The most obvious change was that my eyes where blood red, with slits for pupils.  After staring at myself for a few minutes, I took a shower and dressed in ripped black skinny jeans and green button-up. I had stopped adding gel to my hair this summer since Mother mad such a big fuss about it. When I stepped into the dining the hall, both my parents stoped eating and looked at me. My mother looked like she was stopping herself from squealing and crying in joy while my father was emotionless. Suddenly, he said " And here I thought you would be a submissive." I just stared at him for a second, before my parents burst of laughing. Let's just say the rest of breakfast was embarrassing. 

A time skip has brought you to me banging my head on a wall for ideas-

I was in the living room when suddenly the fire roared. I saw Severus' s head in the fireplace. 

" Draco call your parents"

" No need, we am already here." My parents said walking into the room.

" Lucius, Narcissia, we found him...H-he's home..." My godfather said, his voice cracking.

" We are coming through! Draco you might want to come with us."

"...okay?" I said, confused on what was happening. 

We walked through the fire place, and we where now in the riddle manner. 

" Draco why don't you go find Syreen. She should be in the room across from hers." Uncle tom said. 

" Sure..."

I walked to the room in about 10 minutes. I don't why she wants her room to be and the top story. A hear her voice coming from the room across from hers like Tom said, so I walked in. It was a nice room. Big, and had a lot of white. Completely different from Syreen's, which was a shade of pastel  purple and white along with gold. 

Hadrian's room:

Syreen's room: 

Syreen's room: 

Ignore the view outside the window for Syreen's room

Ignore the view outside the window for Syreen's room. Pretend that its the same, bright forest like view in Hadrians room

I saw Syreen and another guy siting on the couch. Wait. Who was that guy?

" Syreen? Who is that?"

" GAH! Oh it's just you," she said playfully glaring at me. 

 The other guy looked at me and a look of fear covered his face. There was something about him that rang a bell to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. He and Syreen looked extremely similar as well. I turned my attention back to Syreen who was ranting on how I should learn how to knock. 

" Syreen, quit it. Don't act like you don't do the same thing."

" Well, i'm a hypocrite. We all know that."

" Great so are you going to answer my question?"

"...What was your question again?"

" Who is that guy?"

" OH! Dracoinan Lucius Malfoy, meet Hadrian Salazar Riddle, or Hades of short. He, is my twin brother, the one that was kidnapped."

I look at her for a second, before reality hits me.

" WAIT WHAT?!"