Chapter 6

( A/N: There is a little bit of inappropriate stuff. Just so you know. )

Hadrian's POV:

I woke up the next morning with someone hugging me. I freaked out for a second, until I remembered last night. Draconian Lucius Malfoy is my mate! This is amazing. I'm not going to lie, even when I was harry potter I felt something for him. I cuddled on the crook of his neck and smiled. He is like a walking heater! Just then I felt a kiss pressed in my hair. I look up to see Draco looking down at me, amused. 

" How long where you awake?!"

" Not too long. Just woke  up actually."

" We should probably get up."

" Yeah" He said while getting up. He got out of bed and turned around. 

" So, what do I wear?"

" I think we have some spare clothes." I answered while getting up. " I'm going to get changed. I'll tell Syreen to bring something in for you." I said, and then I entered the bathroom. I quickly told Syreen  to get him some clothes through our brains and got changed. I came out wearing ripped black jeans with a tight fitted white turtle neck that was tucked into my jeans. I wore a fluffy black jacket with the zipper open. I let my hair fall loose with the hair falling in front of my face held back with a bobby pin with a diamond at the end of it. I small strand of hair still fell forward. ( A/N: Didn't know what hair style to use so just uses the hairstyle I use ;-; ) I walked out of the bathroom to see Draco changed into some blue jeans and a Slytherin quidditch hoodie. His hair was slightly messy, giving him a hot bedhead look. He noticed that I came in and got up and walked to me. 

" Shall we go?"

" M-mhm." We walk downstairs to the dining room to so Syreen, Drake, Mother, and Father already there eating breakfast.

" About time! Come on! Eat. I'm not waiting for ever you know!" Syreen said, making everyone notice that we where there. 

" Syreen slow down a bit, you're going to choke." Drake said. Syreen started to eat slower as me and Draco sat down. We all started eating and talked informed Draco and Drake what was going on when we go to hogwart. ( A/N: I changed it so they will go by the last name Riddle, but no one knows that Riddle the same last name as the dark lord. Not even Dumbledore. He was to self centered to learn tom's full name- ) We all finished eating and hanged out for a bit, until Drake and Draco had to go. Draco gave me a quick kiss on my temple before leaving, which caused me to just stand there. 

" Jeez Hades. You can't even take a kiss on your head. Whats going to happen when he kisses your lips, or better yet, when you guys have-" I snap out of my gaze and give her a death glare.

" Don't. Finish. That. Sentence." she just giggled and went onto do her thing, which was dragging me to my room so I can try more stuff out.

Time skip to the train ride

I was in a compartment with Syreen, Drake, and Draco when suddenly the door banged open. There stood Girvena Weasley, out of breath. 

" H-Harry!" All our eyes widened and Syreen quickly pulled her in the compartment while closing and locking the door as well as pulling down the shades. Drake cast a quick silencing spell and pushed her down in a seat. 

" How..did you know?" She scoffed at this.

" Please harry. You're like a big brother to me. You think I wouldn't know?"

" Okay...first of all my real name is Hadrian Riddle. Second, why are you here?"

" Over summer, when I was looking for mom in the kitchen, I saw her put a love potion in my meal before setting up the other's meal. Lets just say I didn't eat lunch that day. A couple hours later Dumbledore came and asked my mom if she put a love potion in my food and she said yes. Then dumbledore said that I would be marring YOU in no time. I obviously was shocked, and hurt. I guess the twin saw me since they took me to Gringotts and removed all the potions out of me. Then they filled me in on what was going on. I was wondering, if I could join you?" We all just stared at her in shock.