Her Phobia

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Crying while explaining is a different level of pain."

Aanchal's p.o.v

1 month passed by a blur.

Aaliya and Bilal are contented with each other.

Ramna and Ufaq started showing interest in each other.

Well I was not shocked cause Ramna is beautiful from inside and out and dream girl of every boy and besides Ufaq is too damn handsome for his own good.

I am happy for all my friends.

Hamza and me started getting along much and we have became  friends or more like siblings.

Talking about Nabhan then he still a jerk as before.
_________

I was running towards my class cause I was late today.

Let me tell you guys that I was watching movie whole night and that's why I couldn't be able to wake up on time. My phone's battery was dead so I had to leave it on charging.

I was missing my songs but I can't help cause I was not having my phone.

I pouted thinking about my  phone just then I heard bell ringing making me realise that I have class.

"Coming....!!!!"
I shouted running towards my class.
__________

Time passed by blur and  now it was home time.

University was almost getting emptied.

I started walking towards university gate thinking about the lectures I took today.

Luckily I didn't see Nabhan today.

I was amazed that it was the first day of university when I didn't go through any drama and I was thankful to Allah for that cause I am fed up of daily transmissions.

My trance of thoughts were broken by a voice calling my name.

"Yeah!!"
I turned around and saw a girl standing there.

"Your friend Aaliya got  slipped in library and hit her head on the sharp edge of table. She is bleeding and calling you."
She said with concern on her face.

"But she was with Bilal..."

"Don't think too much she is whincing in pain."
She said and I without a thought ran towards library.

I saw university getting empty on my way but at that time I didn't think of anything except Aaliya.

"Aaliya!!!"
I shouted as soon as I entered in library.

I didn't get any response.

I checked here and there but couldn't see anyone.

"May be it was a prank!!"

I sighed and was about to turn when someone jerked me inside and with a swift movement locked the door behind me.