First breakfast together

Happy reading beautifuls....

"My love
for you is a journey,
Starting at forever
and ending at never!!"

Roshanne's p.o.v

I opened my eyes when I felt continuous burden on my chest only to see a head.

I was about to panic when events from last time flashed in front of me and I pulled my hand back.

Unknowingly a smlie crept on my lips remembering how he consoled me.

I looked at him whose head was on my chest while his hands were around me waist and our legs were tangled like strings with each other.

I lied there silently and kept on breathing in his embrace until his phone rang and sat up groaning.

He took hid phone and seemed to get alert.

I smiled at him which he too returned.

After that he went to his room and I went to washroom.

After freshing up I headed towards kitchen.

Today I decided to make breakfast for both of us. After all he did last night the least I could do was to make him a tasty breakfast.

I took equipments out and started my work.

Mahbir's p.o.v

After freshing up and changing into my office suit and gelling my hair I made my way downstairs.

As I steeped in hall a delicious smell touched my nostrils.

"Woah rafaqat aka what's for lunch today??"
I put my coat on chair against dining table and headed towards kitchen but my steps halted on door steps seeing a petite frame working and grabbing things quickly.

She didn't seem to notice me as no difference came in her style.

I folded my arms on my chest and leaned on wall looking at her.

Her duppata was tied across her shoulder on her waist carelessly.
I had never seen her being this careless woth her duppata. She always used to be conscious about covering herself.

"Damn boy!! Have a grip on yourself!!"
I murmured to myself and stood straight face walking myself.

"Well why would I be having grip? She is my wife? Isn't it? I have right!!"
I smirked and started taking silent steps towards her.

"Boooooo!!!!"
I shouted near her ear.

"Ahhhhh!!!"
She turned around jumping and getting startled resulting the flour in her hand to pour all over her.

"Hahahha!!!"
I burst into laughter at her reaction and then at face which was whole white now.

"Mahbirrr!!!!"
She shouted and slapped my arm.

I was still laughing like a lunatic.

"You wait!!!"
She said looking here and there and I took chance and ran out.