(26)

3rd Person's pov

Jin then start to put the key in the key hole and open the door. He then walk inside.

"I'm excited to give this sweets to Jungkook. I hope he likes them." Jimin said happily as he follow Jin inside.

They remove their shoes and set it aside.

"Just remember that too much sweets isn't healthy okay." Jin said.

"Yes Mom." Jimin said.

"Don't call me that!" Jin argued.

They both went to kitchen and put the things they brought in the table.

"Lets check him." Jimin said and Jin follow Jimin to Jungkook's room.

They froze.

They were surprised on what the hell they saw. Their mouth was wide open like a fish. They didn't expect it to see such a scene.

"What. The. Hell. Is. He. Doing here?" Jimin said pointing the bed.

"Who knows." Jin said.

Taehyung groan when he heard some voices, he also felt a bit warm. No, the one he was hugging is a bit warmer than usual. A pillow shouldn't be that warm. He groan and open his eyes, he saw blur at first. He blink once or twicw beforehis vision cleared.

He sat up and saw that he was sleeping beside Jungkook. He wonder how did he get here and he remember what happened yesterday and gave a smile.

He touches Jungkook's forehead and felt that Jungkook is a little bit warm.

"Your warm." Taehyung said.

"Cough, Cough." Jungkook cough a little before he groan. But soon he was back to sleep.

"Ah! My baby!" Jin said and quickly when to Jungkook shoving Taehyung to the floor.

"Ouch!" Taehyung said as his but hit the floor.

"Serves you right. What the hell are you doing here!?" Jimin said and glared at Taehyung.

"Ah... That..." Taehyung said but they heard another coughing.

"Looks like he got a fever." Jin said. "Does he have a thermometer?" Jin said and look at the small drawer near the bed. He draw open one drawer and saw that there is a thermometer there.

Its an ear Thermometer. So its easy to use.

Jin check Jungkook's temperature.

"38.6 °C" Jin said.

"Thats a bit high?" Jimin said worriedly.

"I guessed I need to make some soup then." Jin said.

"Jimin, You get a small bowl and put luke warm water on it, together with a towel. Taehyung, you come here with me in the Kitchen. You and me need to talk." Jin said seriously.

Taehyung gulp. But he followed Jin in the Kitchen while Jimin also follow them but focus on his task.

Jin got the ingredients on the plastic he just brought, wear his apron, and start slicing some ingredients for the soup.

"Start talking before this Knife will be on your throat." Jin said.

"Ah... You see Its really is a misunderstanding." Taehyung said.

"How So?" Jin said.

"Well, You see....." Taehyung said and explained how some random number suddenly texted him out of nowhere and they become textmate.

Yesterday is the first time they finally met up properly. But ended up in the bad weather.

"So its you fault that His Sick currently." Jin said.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"Jin Hyung what you asked is already done."Jimin said.

" Then Taehyung and Jimin give Jungkook a sponge bath. You guys know how to do that right? " Jin said.

"I do, But why does this alien need to be part of it? I can do it myself." Jimin said.

"Partially, Its his reason why Jungkook was running under the rain yesterday so... He needs to learn how to take the responsibility." Jin said.

"Hah!? You got Jungkook sick!?" Jimin said and glare at Taehyung.

"Lets just go." Taehyung said and Ignoring the annoying Jimin.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"You sure we are gonna strip him?" Taehyung said blushing a bit.

"Your blushing. You strip tons of girls before and you never had a problem with that, Now Jungkook is a man and you are blushing.... Could it be~?" Jimin said smirking.

"Shut up and lets just go with it!" Taehyung said and roll his eyes.

"Okay, Okay." Jimin said as he smile.

He was the one who give Jungkook's a sponge bath and Taehyung keep turning around since he was blushing from here and there seeing how Jungkook have a very thin small body, but it was beautiful that its making him hard.

But he did calm down after Jimin was done changing Jungkook clothes and giving him a sponge bath. Now getting a fresh towel. He puts the damp towel on Jungkook's forehead to reduce the Fever.

"Now explain to me, Why are you blushing of all the time~ could it be you like Jungkook!" Jimin said and Taehyung blush he looks away.

"Kya~ The alien who says love is just plaything now is finallt In-love~" Jimin said happily.

"Sshhh, You'll wake him up." Taehyung said.

"Sorry, Sorry. Lets leave him for now." Jimin said.

The leave the room and went to the Kitchen.

"Are the two of you done?" Jin said.

"Yes Mother." Jimin said.

"Don't call me that!" Jin said and glared.

"By the way, How did you guys met with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

Jin ended up telling the story.

______________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️