(37)

3rd Person's pov

Recently Jungkook's health is improving. Though he still can't do much because he easily gets tired and fall asleep out of nowhere from time to time. Atleast he wasn't weak as before. Jin and the rest make sure Jungkook is taking his maintainace properly and Beakyun seems to think that Jungkook is slowly improving.

But, Slowly improving doesn't mean that his disease is already gone, and its also doesn't mean that attacks of his illness will stop gradually.

So now.

Jungkook woke up feeling something is wrong with his chest, it felt heavy. It hurt too much, he held it and groan in pain. He felt dizzy, he felt that his head was bang a thousand times on the wall. He can't think straight.

Next thing he knew he run up towards the bathroom and keep vomiting. Every content of his empty stomach. Soon He was coughing roughly.

But Jungkook keep Coughing and vomiting.

When Jungkook was done, he pass out. His face was pale and sweat was forming in his face. He still catching his breath like he was run out of air. He try to calm hisself down but it hurts doing that. Every breaths felt heavy. His been trying to catch his breath like that but he ended up passing out in the bathroom floor.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jin and Jimin just walk out of the elevator and walk towards Jungkook's door. But as they about turn the door bell, they heard the elevator again. They look who is it.

"Look who's here." Jimin said.

"As much as I want to forbid him seeing Kookie. It seems Kookie is much happier when Tae is around." Jin said.

"Ofcourse he does. Afterall Taehyung is his Idol." Jimin said.

"You guys are here too." Taehyung said as he reach to them.

"Yup, I'm here to hang out with kookie. But I guessed your here too." Jimin said.

"Why can't you hang out with one of your boyfriends. Afterall you had two." Taehyung said.

"I wanted to hang out with Jungkook today, and if your worried that I mighy steal Jungkook from you then you should worry. Who knows what I'll do when your acting this slow." Jimin said teasing Taehyung.

"Don't ever thing about it, afterall I'm planning to confess to him today. I'm going to asked him on a date and I know he won't say no." Taehyung said.

"Thats not gonna happened afterall I'm here to spend time with Jungkook so you guys can leave now." Jin said as they started to go inside Jungkook's place.

"How about one of you guys check on Jungkook for me while I settled this things in the kitchen." Jin said.

Taehyung and Jimin look each other and they race towards Jungkook's bed room. But they were surprised that Jungkook wasn't even there. They got confused since they just pass the living room and Jungkook's wasn't there.

" I wonder where he could be?" Taehyung said.

"Look, The bathroom door is open. He must be there." Jimin said and walk towards that place. "Hey Kookie Yo- Ah!" Jimin said but he stop on the door way when he saw Jungkook is laying on the bathroom floor.

Taehyung quickly went towards the place and saw the scene. He quickly kneel down and shake Jungkook awake while calling his name. But, Jungkook won't woke up at all.

"His still alive. But his breathing his really shallow." Taehyung said.

"I'll call Jin Hyung." Jimin said and run and call Jin.

When Jin came back, he saw the situation and quickly decided to bring Jungkook to the hospital. Besides Jungkook won't woke up no matter what.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Ah! Baekyun whats wrong with him?" Jin said as Baekyun walk out of the room where Jungkook is staying.

"Its just his disease did attack him. The medication I prescribed him isn't enough dosage for it to work. But when I'll make it more higher it will affect the rest of his body so I can't do it. You know that the only treatment for this is that right?" Beakyun said.

Jin loom down." But we didn't find a donor yet. " Jin said.

" Finding a donor is really hard Jin, and it doesn't end there. There is a possibility that his body will reject it and it would be the end. " Baekyun said.

"Is there no other treatment?" Jin asked.

"Nope. Don't worry he won't die today since you guys are really good at taking care of him. But.... Don't expect that he'll live long with his condition." Beakyun said.

All of them look down sadly.

"Also he would be sleeping like that for a week straight. Since his body is to weak for even him to wake up currently. So he'll be in here for the rest of the week." Beakyun said.

"Can we atleast visit?" Jin said.

"Ofcourse." Beakyun said.

__________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️