Headache

It was 7am when Niall woke up. He looked to the others beds and didn't saw the lads, so he got up fast, cause he knew that they already were having the breakfast, but that was a really bad ideia. When he got up, he felt dizzy and he fell back in the bed. A massive headache toke care of him, and he just put his arm in front of his eyes, hoping he got better.

*

-Niall, Niall - a voice said gently, and shook the boy' shoulder - Hey, wake up mate, we have an interview.

Niall opened his eyes, and saw Louis face staring at him.

-Are u alright? Why u were sleeping in this way? - Louis asked, a little worried.

-Ah, I just get up and I was so tired that I just fell myself into the bed, but I ended up getting a sleep. - Niall said, lying.

-Ok, mate. Just get ready fast, we have to go, u will not have time to eat your breakfast, but u can eat something later in the local of the interview. - Louis said, leaving the room.

-Right. - Niall said getting up and going to the bath.

He toke a fast and hot bath, but the hot water had made is headache get worse. He feels like he was going passing out, but he just tried to not think in that and tried to handle it.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi people *-*
First, thank u for reading this :)
It was my first english writting, and I'm new in this stuff of writting stories.
About the story, it will have a 2nd part, so don't miss that ^_^

Pls comment if u like or not, your opinion is really important. And if u want more stuff writed by me, just follow me :D

Kisses and Free Hugs xx